Reviews for Sacrifice
Bobmin356 chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Another gem abandoned never to be completed.
KarisTasogare chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
her is hopeing you still read these.
looking at the 'updated on' I see ths is some years old. is it abandoned? have you left writing"
I hope not. I really want to see where you planned to take this, and how you saw the other characters reacting ot the events
TheeCuriousCat chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I loved this so far. I just wish you had continued it!
Endgames chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I can definitely see how this would be emotionally difficult to write. You even had me tearing up at a couple points in there. It's a good story so far, and I hope to eventually see how it plays out.

Thanks for writing!
darkfire.hunter chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
This is a wonderfully written story. It is so sad and really captures how harry has grown over time. I hope that it is continued soon. As far as if he dies or not I think that it could be done well both ways but if he dies you should do an epilog where he meets them as they pass on.
Loki Firefox chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I love Harry, I really do BUT if he does survive, it will undermine the whole point of the story. After all, you did call the piece, "Sacrifice."

I can't wait to read Dumbledore's reaction as well as Snape's.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Will this be updated?
MasterBrattan chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
can't wait to see how everyone reacts to the news, dumbles will probably be upset that this messes up his idea of 'The Greater Good'
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I'm tempted to say "both"; Harry dies, but in keeping with the Egyptian theme he comes back as Osiris, the "Lord of Love", "He Who Is Permanently Benign And Youthful" and "King of the Living".

Come on, you know you want to. Besides, the fact that not all of Harry's sacrifices were consumed by the ritual should indicate that it did not take "everything" he had. Or at least, that's what I think.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Wonderful! I sincerely hope you write more of this story soon!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Hedwig did well. Just the person Harry would need or that could help him.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Superb story idea! Superb beginning as well!
kairai-kun chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I hope you havent given u on this as its a rather good story. I look forward to an update
faneka chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
This is so beautiful and so sad. I've gone through four tissues in the last two chapters. I do hope Harry somehow survives, but then I love happy endings. I look forward to the next update.