Reviews for Dusty Rose
Afro7hundr chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Humble, sweet, and enjoyable all around.
Iris Sweetheart chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Every now and then it's nice to read a story like this. Quiet and serene. I'm not familiar with the Soul Blazer Series but it doesn't matter in this case, I still enjoyed the story. I can find very little (or nil) to criticize since you've essentially caught the entire essence of life and packaged it up in a nice story of a flower seller. I can easily see myself reading this again whenever I need relief.
LazerTH chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
You have captured the beauty that is Terranigma.

Few appreciate the struggle that goes on beneath the grand, fantastic adventure. Indeed, to Ark, this is just a minor delay, a passing moment, a small annoyance to deal with on his journey. To her, it is everything. You understood this.

What truly impressed me is that you didn't harp on the protagonist. Remarkable in appearance and wealthy, yes, but he's just another guy in your story. This made me see Ark for who he is to regular humans, a picture of him separate from the grand scheme of things. I shall cherish that image, and the picture of the flower girl's life that you have painted so lovingly.

Well done.
Wingless Rain chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This is the best, sweetest, most under-read thing available on this site.

It touches you, somehow, and you want more, but there isn't any, and once you realize this you grow cold and sad.

Perfection.
Me chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
That's so sweet. Aw factor is awful high.
Fragraham Lincon chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
I can't be the only one who tried to buy enough flowers for her to go home. :)

this is a very impressive story about a character whom didn't even have a name but she stuck in my mind as well.
Scenes from a Memory chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
That was really wonderful. I loved your descrpitions and how you characterised the flower girl. A unique story.
The Mageling chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Good stuff! Kinda reminds me of The Reason For Our Sorrow and Mordecai's stuff. I like it a lot. For the love of pete, MORE! MORE!
Cabusginifrobo chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Wow. Simple, emotion-filled, and utterly sweet. Good stuff, Fyda!