Reviews for Make Him Proud
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Thank you for breaking my heart.
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
So this just made me sob like a baby... Great job!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh my god I don't even ship these two and I'm bawling. What the hell man? You can't kill Mycroft let alone Mycroft AND Lestrade! YOU MURDERER!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Omg I am in tears the ending NOOOOO
Dinolad chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Your evil ;n;
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh that was so sad and beautiful. Poor Greg and Sherlock, poor Sherlock having to live without Mycroft AND Greg. God I loved that.

{IBegToDreamAndDiffer}
Metalworker chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well done. The story was beatiful and it moved me into tears. You could propably squeeze tears out of a stone if you tried.
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
It's beautiful said and it could be right; Gregory could make Mycroft happy but it's to Sherlock to make his older brother proud on him. Not to say the other way round would be a bit more difficult :p:p since Sherlock's display of disgust for his brother not realy made the man happy :(
remuslupn chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow.

Yeah, I don't have anything else to say about this.

It's amazing.

Just.. wow.
Herr Fritz chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh goodness, that is sad. I love it, though.

Admittedly, I don't know if I would have continued reading the story if it didn't open with the 'raindrop game'. That touched home; I did that all the time as kid!

This is fantastic for a tragedy; sometimes stories like this can seem fake for overdramatic. This was neither. Bravo!
akisura12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
God I was not expecting that, it was SO SAD! Amazing job…Ot's truley heartbreaking.
Cryptic Nymph chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Can't review. Too busy sobbing.
Jeg er meg chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
WHY. EVERYTIME. TEARS ROLLING DOWN. You're officially my favourite writer when it comes to Mycroft/Lestrade fics, even if I've only read the ones where one of them dies. MY GOD YOU'RE GOOD.
Liz chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I swear this is good, Char. I was actually begging for the arms to be Mycroft's. God they are my biggest ship cause of you. Is this a rounded critique yet?
sarah chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
CRYING. WUT. CHARLOTTE WHY MUST YOU USE YOUR AMAZING WRITER TALENTS TO MAKE MY CRY. But srsly this is really goooood, but so sad... You really get inside the characters heads - like the thing with the raindrops, that was such a cute anecdote :)