Reviews for The dark blue sea
IdreamofOnePiece chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I absolutely love this story! Every time I have a 'session' when I come online and read One Piece fanfiction, I make sure that I read this story as well. It's in my top three OP fics of all time. You are an absolutely brilliant writer! I love it! Keep it up!
Yvonne Park chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Good story! :)

AngelCartsounis chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Nooooooo doesn't it ends like this? NOOOO! I want to know how it was, cmooonn TT
CatInSuit chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I like the way you portrayed Sanij here, I think this sweet and gentle side of his suits him well yet is often overlooked. Was a little unsure of what really made Nami go to him but her feelings were very sweet, and felt genuine, although her intentions remained vague in the end. I feel like Sanji might suffer from this more than Nami and doubt whether there'll really become anything of this. Overall it was much sweeter and gentle, and shy than I had expected but a very enjoyable read nonetheless. Suited this pairing well.
HarmonyThroughAnime chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Wow. this story is amazing..even more than that. I like how you write your intamate scenes. your very mature about it going into every detail writing it slowly,and building up to the moment Its wonderful and well-written. Its not a childsh scene where its rushed and your usuing such imature words like "wet pussy" Its very adult and its supposed to be that way. I also like how you portrayed the characters I like how nami is rather dominant when it comes to something like this and sanji is new to it. To me its suits the characters better. I really enjoyed it and hope to read more like it. Other authors on this site could learn from you
TaezMyName chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Leanne chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
You reflected Sanji perfectly and the relationship,in my opinion is the best in
all of One Piece. You have been the best writer who actually exists that o have read from.
Lektorr chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Ok loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! XD
Rusala chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love it!
demonfox910 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
wonderfully done. Honestly, It's obvious that Sanji's character's much deeper than that shitty cook lets on, so this character you put him was great.

and by the way, your english is great. I honestly have trouble believing it's ur second language
Somewhere-Out-Here chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
WOW! Great story! One of the best Fanfictions for NaSan on this whole planet! I hope, you will write soon more of these.

Well done!
MerelyNocturnal chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I was frustrated in the lack of the word "Love" towards the ending,I was expecting a scene in which Nami leaves the room,while walking out of the door,she playfully says "I love you" to him.

God..that would be epic.. O_O