Reviews for Man Hater
scarlet knight75 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the story " Man Hater" when I was done reading this I thought all guy's are slobs and ass holes because I dated some and they all turned out ass's and I got tired of crying over it so I fought back but there was this one boy I dated he was just perfect! :) he treated me the way a girl is suppose to be treated, that's why I was heartbroken when I had to go to a new school and that's when I stopped dating. He was my one true love :) email me at :) if you want any help on any story. I write stories and everyone at me loves them. That's why I keep writing . I'm sorry that I told u my life story
-embarrassed- :)
Bound by death chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
...I hate men too -_-' (bastards) Wonderful one-shot
Words of Law chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hi ShiTsukisama! I decided to take a look at your story since you read mine! I thought the basic plot to your story was great. The only problem was that you rushed. This happens to me all the time I usually have to go back before I post my stories and change practically everything. Just remember that it's important to take your time. No one just starts typing up a great story for the first time. I think you have potential. Please don't stop making stories because of someone who is ignorant *cough* Woooooow *cough*. Remember practice makes perfect. Hope to see more stories soon!
BHKL chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
First off, I wish to say that you should ignore your review from "Wooooow" or whatever his/her name is.

Secondly, I will not confine you and let you believe what you wrote was great. It wasn't. It was okay for a first timer to Fanfiction, but certainly not great.

The beginning ran smoothly. It felt like it was actually going somewhere. But the moment Kagome leaves the past, all of a sudden, the scene changes and now we know nothing. You rushed it completely just to end it. Don't ever do that unless you plan to write chapter after chapter and only at the end do you ever skip time like that.

I read stories based off summaries. If the summary is interesting, I will read it. I was interested up until that dramatic scene change. You should have gone into more detail and even go through the time she dealt with while being pregnant and meeting Kurama. Good luck in your future on that.

Also, never bring bits of your life into a story unless you plan to make it worth reading over and over again.
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
O_o Well that was certainly interesting. Good for your first time though. Damn Inuyasha and Kurama (...I can't believe I even said that about the latter D8). _
YukimuraShuusukeGirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Yay! It's posted! X3 hehe if ya want, i can do a coauthored fic with ya...to get ya back into writing again.

Anyway. Great job, want to see more fics from ya, Suki-onee-san~

-Yuki