Reviews for Bolt The Warriors Soul Book 2
After Life Rage chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
It's going to be like watching Beverly Hills Chiuaua al over It's a white American shepered and a black and white (bread unknown) cat.
jgames chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
Keep going man. Again I might be bias, but this story is still awesome. Keep going.
Mike101 chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
Yes! Bravo! Bravo! Write as much for Bolt as possible. I never want to see this series end. And a miniture book on me and my two siblings and all the adventures and trouble we got in and out of that would be perfect. I'm a funny little guy wanting to go on their honeymoon with them. Oh and the canines in tuxedos was nearly perfect. It was only missing one thing to make it funnier and that was Rhino also in a tuxedo and you put that in too so it was perfect. I'll be waiting for your next one. Peace and Mike out.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
...Have to amidt man, this story is not as exciting as I thought, the "hero's" are not serious as they should be to kill their enemies, and the "villians" just apper at their house, who the hell allows someone to just apper at their house and try to kill them, try to make new enemies, also try to not stay in the same area (like Sassy always wanting Bolt, that just gets boring, or Shadows wanting revenge on Bolt, even though the battle was epic with them, and the Dr. is still not freaking dead, what the hell!) change the story up so that people will not have to read the same stuff over and over and have to see only three villians, also make sure to explain why the Dr. is still alive and the other two "villains" don't just kill him, peace bro, you know I got your back but it just had to be said.
Mike101 chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
Cool chapter. You wrote a lot the last few days.
Mike101 chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Great chapter. Glad I'm not in trouble or have to go to the vet like my siblings. You created a preaty good fight scene on the second half too.
Mike101 chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Glad I could help and I liked how you used heartless tiger kid idea. Now I'm in the story as well. This is awesome.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Ummm...ok have one look white with black strips, brown eyes and a lighting bolt on the right side. Have the second look black with white spots (alot) and green eyes, and have the last look black on the front half then white on the back half (strange but kinda cool) and with brownish, green eyes, gender is up to you, you need any more help I got your back bro, and great job with the new villian but I would have chose it as a dog instead, aw well, life moves on, peace bro.
Mike101 chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
I like the hustle and bustle that you have Bolt doing around the house. The fight later will be awesome. Mike out.
Mike101 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Our hero. Feinting twice in one day. Really great chapter. Bolt is the best thing ever. Mike out.
Battleshiplid chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Nice! I've read both your books now and your latest chapter is definitely my favourite! The cliffhanger was totally Awesome! Can not wait to read the rest of it!
Mike101 chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Impressive book two. After the actions over don't forget about the rest of the family's apologizes to Bolt. SUPERBARK! That is what Bolt should use cause you don't want to kill Sassy just mane or brutally injure. Mike out.
Mike101 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
That by all means was perfecto. You played the gossip card with the girls and gave the best characteration of how Bolt and Mittens are and how they would react. You showed an innocent and loyal Bolt and you showed a trusting and emotional Mittens who still is willing to believe him and just needs some time. Their was no way that could have been written better. Mike out.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Damn, I would have super-barked that bitch if I was Bolt, this is great bro, way to put serious drama in the story, now the only thing that needs to happen is Mittens and Sassy get into a furios, blodd spilling catfight and Sassy needs to either die (which would suck) or escape and meet the Dr. who would make new villens and add her as part of the Soul guardians eneimes!
Mike101 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
It is like walking on eggshells with Mittens now that she is pregnent. She doesn't seem to be in the right state of mind to be able to later make a logical judgement call when Sassy makes her move and frames Bolt. You didn't invovle Rhino in this one too.