Reviews for Meet the Family
greensword101 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Soooo, what happened to that bitch, April? Please tell me that Bruce put his foot down, had that freakin center investigated, had April arrested, and let Dick slap that bitch for what she did to him! I'm sorry, but so many writers throw Dick in that horrible place and let Bruce just stand by and not even hit someone or scream at the monsters who hurt his son or anything! That aspect of his storyline was only used ONCE! It wasn't where he was thrown. It was a Catholic Orphanage where Dick's social worker helped him heal spiritually and wanted him to be happy. NOT THIS REPEATED STORY THAT IS NEVER SATISFYING! I'm sorry, I just don't like this overused plot point because there is no justice in the end.
D.M.C.Hammer chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Jingle bells, Terrence swells, Richard crushed his leg, the Batmobile has lost it's wheel and Joker got away, Hey! :) I love this story, so farm btw.
Lizzie Salvatore chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
OMG! I've always said Shitakii mushrooms...I'm aloud to cuss but I have a 5 year-old in the house.
Abbey chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
I had to come back andread thks story again! ( this has got to be at least my 50 th time though) I luv how they torture superman
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Okay, a few things.
This fic is fantastic. I will be raiding you're archive after I'm done with it, so beware.
I LOVED the interaction between Dick and Shayera. I don't know why, but in my head cannon I always thought that they would have a special bond if they ever interacted for a prolonged period of time.
YOU USED JOHN STEWART! Whenever I read stories that include Green Lantern, 95% of the time it's Hal Jordan, which annoys me to no end because I grew up on the Justice League cartoon, and therefore, John Stewart is always Green Lantern in my eyes.
Plus theres the John/Shayera ship that can now exist. Thank you lord.
Wow, this was loger than I expected it to be, maybe 'cuz I'm gushing happiness. Seriously. AWESOME.
And to think I was going to skip this because there were Oc's in it. I am ashamed of my past self.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Uh, quick question, how old is Dick in this? Unless you answer this at some point in this fic, in which case ignore me please :D
thedwo chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
This is a great story, where's the sequel you promised!
A. Person chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
I demand more. BlainexWally are adorable.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
Not the robin glare of doom! Ahhh"!"""
GraysonLoverGrl chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Not to good at evil laughing are you scotty?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Is it Tony Zucco?!
Abbey chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Best characters and story ever,couldnt have done it anybetter myslef KEEP RIGHTING MORE STORIES WITH THESE CHARACTERS AND MORE!
Abbey chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
Awesome storyblove rhe characters make more sequals LOVE IT
Abbey chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
LOVE UR STORY LIKE HELL PLEASE KEEP GOING WRITE MORE BATMAN STORIES WITH THESE CHARACTERS I WILL KILL FOR MORE LOL not a BGxS fan though more of a BGxRobin ! Know wat i mean ;)
Le tueur silencieux chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
AWWWW that is sooo nice!