Reviews for Russian Roulette
unmysterious chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
:) Oh this is really interesting. I'm curious-extremely. Can't wait for the next chapter!
unmysterious chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
I wish it were longer, but I enjoyed it all the same! I am waiting for the next chapter now, do update soon.

kitcool chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Awwwwww please continue
Astra68 chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
Face and Blaze-this could be interesting if/when they rescue Charissa. When I first started reading this story I thought Blaze would end up with Murdock.

Thanks for the update, and I'll fess up to reading but not leaving a review. I'll do better in future. :)
XscouselondonerX chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
nice flash back... it all fits now, I was wondering why she trusted them and Hannibal trusted her so much... Please up date soon!
XscouselondonerX chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Great chapter, please up date soon!
cp6 chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
great chapter, keep up the good work :D
cp6 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I am loving this story, please update soon :D
unmysterious chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I love this! You're doing great with everything, and I've a feeling it will be a great one!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
XscouselondonerX chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Great story. Please continue. I've never read a story with a plot line like this before.
teenwolphs chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
yay! an update! I love this story, Blaze is awesome! Plus, i love Face. :)
Astra68 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
So Blaze doesn't believe that the team are innocent? I'm sure that either Face or Murdock will change her mind about that.

Speaking of Murdock, interesting that he noticed her fear at being tied up on the chair. Suppose it is a case of 'takes one to know one'.

Also sounds like that they have a shared history of being trained by Special Ops in England.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Laurafxox chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
This is a really gripping story, only 2 chapters in and I'm already gasping for more! I hope this is a face/oc story cause I love Bradley Cooper! :) Update soon!
Hoodoo chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
This isn't much to do with anything, but Murdock quoting Wolverine makes me giggle! Thanks for including that!
Astra68 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Good beginning-can't wait to read more.