Reviews for Dammit, Arthur
Little miss Austen chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
LOL your first chapter: LOoooVE their bickering! Eames is so wonderfully cheeky (oh he can get me!) and Arthur's sarcasm is through the roof! Nice one. I'm gonna read on now. ;)
Namna-dono chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Oh my god I just had a thought. What if they got married in the dreamscape and Ariadne made a giantsuperamazing church/registry office. It would be so beautiful.
Wedylai chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Oh my god that was adorable! I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! Man, it's hard to find great stories like this one. Wonderful, magnificent, precious, and I can't wait to look into your other work :D
brucy chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
This was funny to read! I really liked it, so nice! :)
WhyDoYouGuysTalkToMe chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I'm a Hufflepuff. :3 We do find things very easily. And we are the "pretty people" house. I would be happy to have Eames in my house! GASP. Someone should write a fanfiction of Arthur as a Ravenclaw and Eames as a Hufflepuff. And then they fall in love. That sounds like a great idea. :3
Falcon's Jade chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
I don't know if the fact that I recognized the AVPM or more then half the pick up lines here say something about my fandom hang outs XD that was a really sweet story ! A beta would have helped since there were a few typos but otherwise great job !
Renn chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
I started this at 2:30 thinking 'I'll just read a chap or two' and it's now 3:40 and if tomorrow I'm a zombie I'll blame you. (Totally worth it though! Some of those pick-up lines...I was simultaneously laughing and criging!)
DemeRain chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Oh so many pick up lines, oh so much fun. Thanks for sharing.
It's Rayning chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
alsjdflasdjfa oh my.

That was great.

Just.

So great. They're too adorable.
yaoifreak chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
that was beautiful
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Okay, first the unpleasant thing. I think you really need to get a beta to look through this story. There are more than a couple of mistakes and a lot of typos. Which is not terrible, but is kind of distracting. I mean, when you write 'vowels' instead of 'vows' and 'he is in a suit' instead of 'isn't'...Well, you get the general idea.

And now for the good part. Despite the typos I still enjoyed the story. It was nice and funny. I loved the pick up line about the point man. The proposal in the end was sweet:)
karapuui chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
brilliant. utterly brilliant, darling ;P
azure feathers chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
Heart of hearts, light of my life, apple of my eye, *o of my cheerio*... people say wedding *vows*, not vowels. xD Gave me a good long lol though.

This chapter was sweet and wonderful and cavity-worthy. I'm glad I finally got around to reading it, because the story was great!

However, be careful with your goddamn grammar, woman. Your tenses were all over the place. Find a beta or I'll find one for you and they'll beat you into the ground and I'll laugh maniacally. xD
minlin chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
I can't believe I hadn't discovered this story until now! It's utterly brilliant, funny and sweet and I loved it to bits!
mrmouse chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
This was PERFECT. Oh man, idk what to tell you nnnnnnghh this is the nicest eames/arthur I've read so far. The proposal made my heart hammer like mad lmaooo I was squealing too hhahahhaaaa. I love you