Reviews for Gifted
yaheard chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This is really sad! You should update now that she's alive again:D Very nice story.
Loneraven chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
That was beautifully written. Good job :)
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Aw, that was really sweet. I'm still clinging to the hope that she'll somehow return, if Jean did it (repeatedly) why can't Betsy? I always thought it was a shame about Warren and her breaking up. You got Warrens thoughts across really well. Good work!
Beaubier chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Beautiful. I adore Warren, and I really feel like you've captured him perfectly here. Thanks a lot, this was an excellent read. I feel rather sad now, but I suppose that means you've accomplished something great with this. Nice work.
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Awww... [sniffles] They didn't tell him? That sucks!

I like this, though. What a beautiful ending.
Redclia chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
This is a very good, albeit somewhat sad, fic. I still can't believe Marvel broke Warren and Betsy up (they did, right? i may be misinformed) and then killed Betsy. Grrr.
Grant Mayfield chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Superb, absolutely superb. May Psylocke always be remembered as that sexy X-Woman that could kick butt, and look great doing it. Bring her back CC! Once again, awesome job.
Mr Sinister chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Read this at "Fonts Of Wisdom" before doing so here, but I thought it was best to give you thoughts in this way.

Two words: Thank you.

As a confirmed Warren/Betsy 'shipper, this really brought home Warren's pain at the death of the woman he gave part of his soul to. Just goes to show she was better off with him than with the Craphead from Calcutta ;)

This is going on my favourites list quicksmart...
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
[sniff] Wow. That was really good. I want to say more, but I'm kinda in shock. Very nice, and thanks. ]
Justice chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Bout time someone writes somethin' like was wonderful! You as well as all of us know that Marvel won't write anything about Betts. Continue por favor (please in Spanish) you'll be my best friend! Wings 'n Betts 4 ever!
Jean1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I wasn't that happy with Psylocke's death even though I've never been a big fan. It just really had not impact or need to be done. However, a few really good stories exploring her impact and death on her teammates and loved ones have come of it and this is one of them. Very nice. Hope to see more on Angel.
Gouki chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
This is beautiful.

Aside from the fact that I refuse to acknowledge Psylocke's "death" and refuse to buy any more X-Men titles (with the exception of Exiles), I am glad to see that, at least in the world of fan fiction, Betsy's death is not forgotten. I mean, HELLO!, let's all of us "X-Treme" X-Men just IGNORE that a long time friend has just been murdered.

I never thought I'd live to see the day that I'd think this, but Chris Claremont sucks. He should not have killed Psylocke, and even if it was not his decision, he should have ignored the Higher-Ups.

All that said, you give dignity to Psylocke's passing. None of this "Oh well her grave is empty, let's just forget about it and move on to the next plot device-hey I know, let's frame Gambit! That'll take everybody's mind off Betsy!" You give proper color to Warren's pain.

If I were to make one request, it would be to leave this story ended right here. I know the first impulse is usually to ask for continuation, but really, what more can be said on this subject? Revenge? Sure, but predictable. Resurrection? Tempting, but it would cheapen what you've already written. This story is perfect as it is, and in my opinion continuing it would only take something away.

Excellent job, my fellow writer.

- Gouki
V chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
That was SO sweet. *sniff*
Roguechere chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
This was a truely touching fic. And thank you for addressing Warrens feelings about Betsys death, something Marvel has failed to do.