Reviews for Just Ask Him
maxxieride13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
love the ending made me laugh
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Lmao I love the ending! I also loved the fluffiness!
Errine chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Really one of my favorite, awesome! :)
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
AHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAA BRILLIANT!

LOVED THIS STORY LOL
CARLSOISHOTBTR chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
HAHA! I love the ending when kendall says that carlos ask him out and then they fucked on the roof of the palm woods! anyway, that was soo cute how james was scare to ask logan to the prom so he video chat with him to ask him and carlos doing clues for kendall and of he knows the answers! LUV IT!
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That last sentence made me laugh.

This was great...

I seriously think that you're becoming a better writer than me,

which is not a suprise. I haven't written anything on here in so long!

You're a great writer, and you've really matured in your skills.

this is a favoirte!
Miss.MaslowHenderson chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awwww james is so romantic 3 and it was cheesy but still soo romantic!
irishoreo chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
HAHA oh wow that last line was the BEST! "Carlos asked me to prom, then we fucked on the roof" love it!
fanmin chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Aweee super sweet! I love their ways of asking their dates out. Precious little fic oh and the ending is funny! Like it much!
Avalon Taylor Kingsley chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
this story is scary good!
Clarry chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Okay, so I LOVE the way you write the relationships between the two couples, how you have a grasp on why they work together and balance each other out and I thought it was wonderful that we got to "hear" Logan's POV as well as Kendall's. The places where Carlos' notes were hidden were adorable as well. I have such a soft spot for Kenlos, it's ridiculous that I don't write it more. But this was cute and I laughed a lot and said a bunch of "awwwwwws" and you wrote my two favorite pairings and I just...yeah. Really like the way you wrote their feelings for each other.

Also, James asking Logan out was adorable. ADORABLE. AND ASLFHADLFHSALKFJSLDFJLKDSHGL XOXO, JAMES. I DIED.

Wait, is this the part where I ask you to marry me? Damn, I forgot the roses. Double damn. ;)