Reviews for Imaginary
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2016
It's not bad it's pretty good but it's more of an outline than complete chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus name amen
Lucifer97 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
That was a AWESOME story and it had a few tear jerkers which I thought was awesome.
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
it feels unfinished...
PhineasFlynns chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
*bursts into happy tears* YAAAAAY!

I squealed at the top of my lungs when Ben found Kevin on the couch!

I'm pretty sure my roommates think I'm crazy, but oh well. I loved it! Fantastic ending!
KionaRinton chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Aww love story it was super cute! thnx for updating :D
Your story's are amazing so don't put them down :)
deathbyinsomnia chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Very good ending. Wonderful fic.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
I loved this story so much!
g1rldraco7 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Awwww Kevin came back, I'm so happy! This isn't garbage to me my friend. I am glad you finished this with a happy ending. I wish you luck on your next story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
update or face my fluffy bunnies of DOOM
please
Fhhgggfff chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
God bens dads an ass in this. So far I love the relatiOnship between Ben and Kevin especially on the last chapter when they're on the boat
Pancake030 chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Aww...D: I got so pissed when I was on the latest chapter! I need MOAR!
Kimnd chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Hello. So I decided to at least try and figure out why you haven't updated this story, and a boyfriend's a pretty good excuse from what I hear. But honestly, you can't let everybody yelling at you to update get to you. I really enjoy this story and would love to see it to its completion, but at the end of the day, this is just a hobby for you. You have no responsibility to tell us why of why you're not updating, because we should't be expecting you to be like some sort of entertainer who's responsible for constantly giving us stimulus.
If you don't know what to writing, then it's okay not to update.
Now that that tirade is over, let's get to the actual story, shall we? I don't know much about the Ben 10 fandom, since I honestly don't remember watching many of the episodes. As a result, a lot of the stuff in this fic was... surprising. Like the first time that Kevin teleports to the moon. I was pretty confused about that, but you flesh out the world this takes place in very well for newcomers and (probably) for veterans of the show.
Let's see... constructive criticism... The only thing I don't like about this story is how I can't get around the fact that Ben just... doesn't seem gay. At all. But that's just because I really like stories that work within the strict constraints of cannon as closely as possible.
One more thing I had trouble adjusting to would be the pacing. You throw the reader right into the "oh hey guys they're totes in love" without really giving time to build up the fact that they're friends who might want to, ya know, take it up to eleven. I think part of the problem is that in the little exposure I've had to Ben, he's seemed uber-heterosexual, and generally disdainful of any kind of relationships. There's not much of a way you can really reconcile that for a person who's never been exposed to a fandom before, and by chapter 3 it was a lot more natural.
So overall, a great fic. Keep it up!
Kimnd chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Huh. So the only thing I know about Kevin is from watching the episode in which he first appeared. But I have no idea how he changes so... hey, why not shipping?
arlena.ferrell chapter 6 . 1/22/2013