Reviews for Fire

That was cute! I loved it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Really well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I'm dying of blood loss help
Heavenly Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
The oneshot with this pairing was amazingly good! I read to many BonRin stories and all of them were scarring. I was about to give up on reading about this pairing until I came upon this story. Thank you for giving me hope once again.
mar-iguana chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
that was so cute.. :3
infinityinanhour chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Cool story, I love their dynamic.
JoannaKuwabara chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I loved it! The characters were in character and I also love this pairing _ Tis rare if you ask me. I loved what you wrote and wish to see more from you _. Thank you for writing this awesome fan fic _
WitchHunterworshipper chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
It does! It does! There's a thin line between love and hate, you know! X3
BetrayedBelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I agree about this pairing having chemistry. When I first had a thought about this anime having the main character involved with yaoi, I was like, "It HAS to be Bon!" Wouldn't you agree? Then when I got home to look up stories about this couple (and it was a drabble I think) I was like so interested and found it cute, fluffy and warm with flowers and a pink background.

Back to the comments to your story. I would of never thought that Bon would suddenly kiss Rin. I mean, if someone kisses you, you'd stare in shock, right? With your mouth hanging and such. And NOT kiss back so quickly. Does that mean Bon liked him secretly? But I do wonder: Will you make a sequal to this, add a chapter or something to it? I would like it if you did.

Update please :D!
notwritinganymoresorry96 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Great story! It was really well written...and well I can't turn down a Rin/Bon story. .
Dishon chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
It's soo cute 3 I love it

And you're not the only one thinking there's chemistry ;)

To be honest I was pretty 'shocked' when I saw that there were so few fics with this pairing...
fanaticoffanfics chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
soooo cute! XD
FFlover1993 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
KYA! So amazing! I love Rin and Bon! You portray them both so well!
Purianee chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
OH YEAYYUUHHHH

I. Love. This. Story. Oh. Yes.