Reviews for Enchanting Ghost
AmberJF chapter 16 . 13h
I don't like how dependant Fenris is on Hawke. :( i miss the scowling, brooding jerk. :'( i always play as a mage for the dragon age series. In EVERY game i always choose whatever has double weapons but when i first played dragon age i thought i would challenge myself with what i felt was the most difficult thing to do. Magic. Now i could never play dragon age as anything but a mage. Its just not satisfying to slash at enemies when i could be freezing, electrocuting or throwing massive burning balls of fire at them. Whatever game i play next i plan to be an archer, cause i've never done that before and i am a horrible aim. Should be fun. :]
AmberJF chapter 15 . 14h
I really like this chapter, from the silly names they always call Aveline to Merril and her Dalish speak with Hawke telling her shes a shem, less elf speak. Hehe. I really like how they end up in battles after actual typical situations like hanging out and THEN the events happen, also how its not always Hawke and the whole group like most people write. This is a little more realistic to me. You know as in the mages, elves, dwarves and dragons exist realistic. :)
AmberJF chapter 12 . 16h
At least he has feelings if not memories, makes me feel better. A LOT. Where would i live in thre dragon age world? My family used to be rich so i would probably have Orlesian family but live in a busy, dump of a city like Kirkwall. Probably not in Ferelden, too farmy. Not Tevinter, too I-wanna-kill-every-fricken-magister-in-sight. I would have to say probably Antiva. My brother would gladly join the Crows, but I am too self moral to do that. I think I'd be a circle mage though...or a Chantry sister. I would be a boring background character sadly. I would refuse to kill or attack, only managing defensive, supportive and healing spells if anything.
AmberJF chapter 11 . 16h
Okay, now i feel a LITTLE better with this chapter. And i adore Isabela. Some stories have me hating her guts, this one has me loving her. Thank the Maker she killed Danarius. Oh, and I'm glad Fenris is speaking again. Even if he never returned to normal mean, broody Fenris, I doubt Hawkke would ever leave his side again.
AmberJF chapter 10 . 17h
GAAAAAH! You finally pried a flippin resonce from me! How could that happen!? WHY!? Nooooo! I actually Have thought about what if Danarius heard of the Champion's renoun and victory over single handed combat with the Arishok, wouldn't he come overloaded with enemies to kill or threaten Hawke? I LOVE Hawkes comedic mind in this story and the randomness in which she thinks. I also LOVE that you add random questions at the bottom of the story. The one that Almost made me write my first review on this story was "what book would you want Fenris to read to you?" God my mind wouldn't stop, so i will settle for searching for the longest, largest book, with the longest series. Just to keep him talking. I even contemplated Harry Potter and thought about the halarius irony of a book filled with nothing but mages, and him scowling and adding his hating commentary. Somehow i REALLY want him to read that. Lol
snapeisabamf chapter 21 . 3/16
This was so wonderful... thank you so much 3 3
Fumblepaws chapter 21 . 11/26/2014
I was reading your other story and it lead me to this one! I very much enjoyed it! Love Fenris.
Athina Blaine chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
The mages, of course. For the most part I helped out the templars for the majority of the game, but cutting down the entirety of the Circle for something a rogue terrorist did is heinous. Even if Osin acted like a bloody moron by the end of it...
Athina Blaine chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Party Rock Anthem. No questions. Get shuffling or get out!

Oooh, and the plot begins to thicken. This is going to be one of those stories where the conflict punches you in the face and damn near breaks your neck, I bet. I both dread it and anticipate it. I can afford the neck brace, after all. Probably.
Athina Blaine chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Hmmm, what book, what book...? Pride & Prejudice is always a good read. Harry Potter were my favorite books from childhood, so that would be kinda fun. Crime and Punishment would be especially riveting.

Then again, I'd probably make him read a dirty romance book just to mess with him. Zevran would appreciate it anyway, I'm sure. ;D
Athina Blaine chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I don't think it's possible for me to love this more that I already do, but I'm sure you'll prove me wrong.

Your Hawke is awesome, by the by. I wish that there actually was an ass kicking option for that mission. I mean, I PROBABLY wouldn't choose it concerning Fenris (well, a few head bops certainly wouldn't be amiss), but it's nice just to have the option, you know?
Athina Blaine chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Thank the blessed gamer gods, I thought I was never going to find a quality Dragon Age fanfiction. They're either written by illiterates or they're populated by Mary-Sues! This just made my day.

But yes, review! My Hawke's usually a mage, so it's kind of bizarre to imagine her as anything else. Yet I love the idea you introduced of her being potentially skirted by her parents in favor of her siblings. Fenris is adorable, as usual, and rather spot-on. All the characters are very well written, actually. And Hawke's voice is crystal clear and engaging. Love it.

This is an excellent introduction, I can't wait to see what happens next. Onward! ;D
Traive chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
I love this story from begining to end. You did a wonderful job with it and I liked the little spin you put on the story, from the original. I always wondered what could have happened if Hawke regretted letting Fenris go back to his old master.
Thank you for writing this wondeful story! I hope to see more Fen/Hawke stories from you :)
LadyKryptonite chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
Loved it! Well done, although the epilogue wasn't really an epilogue, it was a climax and I thought it aught to be a little longer. Aside from that, I really enjoyed reading this, bravo
black1beard chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
My favorite is based on Greek philosophy and it goes like this, "Hey baby, you have steady place to stand? Because I have a lever of sufficient length, if you know what I mean, and I want to make you feel the earth move."