Reviews for Untitled for Now
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Midoriko is how it is spelled I believe
no name chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
'Midoroki' is the correct spelling.
medd chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
virtual training room? I thought this was 500 years in the past!? confused me for a momrnt but other than that I like it so far. ...Now on to the next chapter! ;)
Cosmic-lover chapter 44 . 10/30/2011
Ahh I really hope Sakura realizes her mistake in thinking about demons like she does(well atleast towards a certain female demon) tsk tsk that type of thing will get ya hurt if you run off the mouth to the wrong being hmm say a certain dog lord? LOL but really can she be more of a hypocrite? Saying one mean thing towards Tsukiko but than turning around and trying to 'comfort' Sasuke about what he is... *shakes head* I hope she gets some sense knocked into her soon! Eh you're making a second part huh? Well that seems like a good idea since this was getting pretty long hehee I'll look out for it :P
Cosmic-lover chapter 43 . 10/25/2011
*grins* a very exciting chappie hehehe let the fighting begin! LOL Yay for good fighting scenes not to mention this was filled with some mystery baddies ooohhh :P I think this update was one of the longer chapters yet. Once again you've given an ending with the fox district hmm still makes me wonder what Kurama and Hiei are up to... XD I'm glad to see that Team seven has made it throught the 'wave arc' *sigh* now if only I can remeber what comes next -_-' maybe I'll have to read the manga again hehee good thing my brother has all fifty-two of 'em! Now he's certainly a Naruto fantic *laughs* I really did enjoy reading this newest update! Nice job ;)
Cosmic-lover chapter 42 . 10/23/2011
Ahh now I'm curious to know what's going to happen next hmm what with the ending in the fox district hmm makes me wonder what Hiei has up his sleeve hehehe and this being an intense chappie too boot XD I really enjoyed the starting scene with Naruto and his little wake up surprise lol *grins* and having more Haku and Zabuza in this chapter was nice too :) Great job on another update!
Cosmic-lover chapter 41 . 10/21/2011
Cute ending :) Sasuke and Tsukiko really are adorable together! I really like how Tsukiko was able to help Inari. And I like that Tsukiko's more like her mother than Kurama hehehe looks like the smexy red head buuut acts like a certain feisty miko YAY lol but that doesn't mean that she doesn't have some of the same quirks like the older kitsune at times... perfect balence if ya ask me XP Nice job on another good update :)
Cosmic-lover chapter 40 . 10/15/2011
Good work as always :) Beta readers soooo make the story smoother, so congrats on finding someone to help ya out a bit XD

Nice fighting scenes, it's always great when there's just a touch of violence lol and I think you're totally right about Sakura being a little bipolar, it definitely shows in this chappie ' girl's gotta make up her mind that's for sure *snickers*

OH and something that's been bugin' me for a bit(and confusing) but do you realize this isn't actually chapter 40? More like 38 since two of your updates are AN's *shrugs* just thought I'd let ya know!
Cosmic-lover chapter 39 . 10/8/2011
This chappie was nice, I thought it great that Kakashi was let in on the couple's little secret hehehe now he'll know why they do somethings or act differently than 'normal' humans hmm if Sakura freaks out about meeting demons I'm itchin' to know what her reaction will be when she realizes what her dear Sasuke has become XD OH I also really enjoyed the little short scene of what was happening in the fox district.
Cosmic-lover chapter 38 . 10/8/2011
lol I was waiting for the story to get to the part where team seven 'escorts' Tazuna to his village *grins* I so loved the epidsode, Naruto was at his amusing best :P I loved how you injected Tsukiko into that part of the series, I really believe that the kids are doing pretty good on their first 'real' mission :) As for fox eating deer hmm I'm not too sure actually, I'm sure if it was already dead and they had no other food sorce maybe but I would think foxes wouldn't try to take down anything larger than they themsevles are, I think that's why they stick with rabbits and other small rodents as their main food.
Cosmic-lover chapter 37 . 10/1/2011
A good chapter and it's cute, the interaction between Sasuke and Tsukiko but in the beginning of each place that starts with a different pov, I'd suggest stating the person's pov(in this case the young love birds lol) simply because I had to read the paragraphs more than once to realize who was 'speaking' since it went back and forth. Nothing too major, just a little confusing :)

I think the highlight of this chappie has to be the 'sex talk' that both teenagers went through *snickers* now that's just hilarious! Demon or human, no one wants to have a conversation about their intimate/personal relationship with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend hehehe too bad there wasn't much detail about their reactions and how the two adults discuss the topic- blunt or subtle? *grins*

I'm definitely curious to know what'll happen next and what you'll be putting in this story to give it such a high rating :P I also like the four steps you put in to be mates, it makes sense to have to go through all of that to pick the one person you'll decide to be with for the rest of your life, and I mean aaallllllll of your life _
Cosmic-lover chapter 36 . 9/27/2011
I feel so bad for Sasuke, he had such separation anxiety and they're not even 'together' like that... but now that he has permission to court her from the family I'm sure that'll change -' it really shows how much he cares, and I hope he doesn't get grey hairs from all of the stress from her kidnapping(s) lol but I feel worse for Tsukiko 'cause she's obviously in the hand of a mad man err demon? *shrugs* either way it sucks for her and her family, but atleast she has her crush and family to rescue her plus this might bring her even closer to Kagome since I'm sure her mother has some of her own horrible kidnapping experiences herself, they could have something to talk about XP I love how protective Kurama is of his kit and the action of this chappie was great. Kurasu huh? That guy didn't really cross my mind but I guess if he's obsessed/has issues with Kurama, it'd make sense that he wouldn't like any of the kitsune's blood and try to use Kurama's loved ones to get to the red head. A nice and fluffy ending to this update :)
Cosmic-lover chapter 35 . 9/25/2011
Good chapter :) It's interesting that Sasuke changed but I guess he'd have to if he wanted to be with Tsukiko huh? Since he couldn't really stay 'human' XD As for the identity of the kidnappter- no clue hehe I guess it'll stay a surprise for me since I don't know -' But really that little kit of Kagome and Kurama's really does get taken alot and lets not forget the trouble that follows her everywhere *grins* aww she really does take after her mother lol
Cosmic-lover chapter 34 . 9/21/2011
Oooohhhh some more training/bonding time for Tsukiko and her family plus one crushing Uchiha eh? Hahaha I love it :) And I also enjoyed the sparring done between team seven since it's nice to see all of them learning each others strenths and weaknesses for when the real fighting begins, and not with each other either, and they get a true mission that's not boring lol it'll be good that they'll know what each of their team mates are capable of right? Well that's what I'm thinking anyways *grins* soooo good work once again, it's awesome you're updating like you are -
Cosmic-lover chapter 33 . 9/20/2011
Nice work, I'm glad to see that they were able to work together and get to their goal and become a real team even thougth they have a long ways to go before they're truelly a team and trust each other with their lives, mainly Sakura huh? Oh well she'll get over it hopefully and realize some things just aren't meant to be - And you are right about her being too much of a fan girl, especially in the beginning but over time I think her character evens out, still 'in love' with Sasuke but *shrugs* she's okay I guess. She's not one of my favorites and it's mostly because of her obsession with Sasuke and her trigger to violence, like always hitting poor Naruto sometimes for absolutely nothing, that makes me think she doesn't have too much depth to her personality at first but than again she's only a young girl too so I guess she has to live and learn so to speak. But there is one thing I did like about her since I saw her and that has to be her coloring since I didn't think pink and green went so well together but it does lol anyways a good job on the last three chapters XD