Reviews for Promises are made to be kept
anon chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I love how I discover after Sam leaves again a story all about how Sam's finally seen sense and will stop leaving Dean. Canon Sam has never had half the since fic Sam has. They outta put a trackin device on him. And of course the one time Dean left he was pretty much going off to die. One leaves, one stays. Oy.
anon chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Dean bottled up and shoved down, and Sam ran.

Sadly here we are season 7 and that one still hasn't changed.

Boys, boys, boys.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
What a great story! I really enjoyed reading about Sam and Dean trying to be ok together again. The family that took care of Sam while he was recovering from a head injury were pretty nice. It's a good thing Sam ended up with them, instead of some of those freaky hunting people that can inhabit back woods. lol Good thing Dean didn't go in there with guns blazing, when he got to the cabin. He waited to see how Sam was doing, which is great, cause those people were nice. It would be cool if something happened where Sam and Dean met up with the family again some time. Thanks for a great story. :)
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Cute story. No fireplaces though. That is a nice touch.
dulcinea54 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
This is a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Awesome story! It's not paranoia when someone is actually after you, but sometimes it can definitely get in the way of mutual understanding. And these hunters are justifiably paranoid. But it all got worked out OK for Sam (and Dean). Loved that Sam framed those two for robbery in retaliation for them hurting Dean. Brilliant.
Cheryl W chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I was so happy to see you updated this story. I loved it! What a great ending to a great story!
zekeschance chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Loved this story! And I love Paul, Penny and the kids. Bobby and Rufus were priceless in this. Very nice twists and turns and I love that you had people in it willing to help with no ulterior motives on the boys. Would like to see them in another story! The way you described Dean in Penny's and Paul's eyes was perfect and Sam not trusting them was very well written. Thanks so much!
d767468 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Short and sweet story.

Liked it. Maybe a sequel could be how they help Paul and Penny.

Because there is something going on with them.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Looking forward to more. kind of like revenge-obsessed Sam.
d767468 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow! What a good start for a story.

Can't wait to read more!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Very interesting. Where is Sam?
DeansMuse chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Good beginning. Definitely interested.

What all did they do to Dean? Was he only limping because of his knee? I know he had severe bruising all over his torso but they didn't rape him or did they? I got the impression that they might have but it was faint and not really followed up on.

PLEASE don't have Sam being held and tortured for 4 days. I'm not really into hurt!Sam, especially when it's more than Dean's been hurt. Kinda like the been to Hell thing. Dean was there for 4 months but that doesn't matter because Sam had it worse being in the box with Lucifer for a year. Sorry for the rant. just a pet peeve.

Definitely going to be following your progress. I love Bobby and Rufus. Bobby as the surrogate father and Rufus as the reluctant, going to make you pay for getting me into this, father. ;-)