Reviews for Pain of the Famous
Karlina101 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Its a pretty good chap, and im really looking forward to the next one. UPDATE SOOOOOOOON!
Karlina101 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
You jerk!They would never, EVER, do that in real life! Espacaily Kiaba! sorry to tell you, but thier both straight. This is just embarresing
ilovemanicures chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Damn, will those two ever get a brake? lol And poor Mokuba and friends, so close and yet so far! This chapter was awesome! I really loved all the back and forth. I can't wait see how they get out of this one ;D
JollyBigSis chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
An interesting turn of events, I must say and one I am most eager to learn more of.

I find it most intriguing how Seto has become a victim of his own folly, how he ended being ensnared by another despite knowing the consequences of having weakness for others to use against him. Yami must be very important to him to enable others to use him as effective leverage - I think you have illustrated that point very well.

The plot seems to be moving fast and furious now especially with Kaiba being captured and Yami injuries worsening. I like how you have added humour in between the lines to ease some of the tension and make the rivals seem more "real". It ensured it didn't stifle the readers with the heaviness of the plot.

All-in all, a good chapter with plenty of development for the reader to gnaw on. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next update.
Bad101Girl chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Epicness! That was so worth the wait! XD

I hope that Mokuba finds em in time! But if not thats good too! hehe :D *fear the evilness!*

Gotta know what happends to poor Yami! What kinda experiments is Nikita gonna do! WAH! So excited!

Awesome update! \./
ilovemanicures chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Wow! Your story is mind blowingly awesome! Yami is SO out of character but I love it! He is in this hole new light for me and I can't help but to adore him even more for it! :D Kaiba is very interesting. Totally playing his part, that's for sure. I actually think you write him rather well! ;D I can't wait for your next update, it's seems like things are about to take a VERY interesting turn! xD
Bad101Girl chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
This.. fic... is... AWESOME! This is my first Yu-gi-oh fanfic that I've read and I love it!

I wonder what happens next so excited! *jumping around*

What's the mafia guy gonna do O.o

WAH! Poor Yami! But I love the pain that he goes though... Update soon plz! *hugs*

Glad that you had fun at AX2011! I'm not really sure what that is. Cosplaying, yes? Lucky! I would love to do that! :D
JollyBigSis chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Haha, a very cheeky Kaiba indeed, taking advantage of the poor incapacitated Yami!

I thought there was a stark contrast between the cruel side of Kaiba and the more caring one! It's frightening as to how temperamental and unpredictable he can be. Of course, being bored, lonely and horny is not helping matters and we see a "playful" side of the businessman that is both sadistic and considerate!

I am also curious about Maksimilian Nikita, aside from the fact the man is influential, his rather shady character is very questionable - I don't like him very much!

Finally, the lemon was nicely done! Emotional and detailed, it was an immense pleasure to read and I hope there will be more intimate situations between Kaiba and Yami in the upcoming chapters.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next update.
Yu-tanhi-chan chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
O.o wow, I smell bad omen here. What is that evil mafia planned to do? Who is his target? Hm, I was thinking it'd be Seto. Why? Because it'd be fun to see him fight Yami. So, his Russian magic versus Yami's shadow magic. That's cool!

Hm, the lemon is good. It's a bit confusing though. It seems like this will be threesome (SetoYamiYugi)
JollyBigSis chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Wow, that was a quick update!

I love Kaiba’s terse and RUDE manner it is so like him to be demanding and non-appreciative about what other’s do for him whether it’s the maid, technician or even Yuugi! It certainly served him right for receiving a hot chocolate instead of a coffee. Despite that it made me laugh when he sheepishly drank it on the pretence of not wanting to waste!

The way you depicted Yuugi’s and Yami’s pain was interesting and I thought it was very effective in describing to the reader the extent of their injuries and suffering – it was metaphorically well illustrated. I was pleased that they were able to recover and I hope you will address the matter further as I did find it intriguing that they were dying, despite Kaiba’s meticulous ministrations, one minute and then miraculously perky the next.

Furthermore, I am curious to know who that sinister cloaked figure was. It was briefly mentioned and then gone… Interesting!

So Kaiba’s in denial over the fact that Yami’s physically mending. Not much surprise there – just as he’s gonna deny the fact there’s two beings sharing the same vessel! Ahaha…Poor Kaiba, he can be so narrow-minded when things don’t just “slot” into his logical way of thinking.

Anyway, I look forward to getting some answers AND finding out it if IS a PRIDESHIPPING fic after all! Lol..

Update soon!
JollyBigSis chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I found this a very interesting story.

The plot was well-thought out and extremely well-narrated. I do like your style, its simple and yet expressive - very effective in illustrating moments and characters. The characters were portrayed wonderfully and the dialogue impressive! You have managed to keep them in character; their familiarity to the reader was comforting to see.

The flow of the story was smooth and the intensity, perfect as it held me intrigued throughout.

In your author's note, you mentioned that the story focused on Yami, Seto and Yuugi - needless to say, being a Prideshipper, I dearly hope it is a Pride fic I am reading; after all it is what drew me to it in the first place! Not that I am dense or anything, if the "gang" sees Yami and still refers him as "Yuugi"; its fine by me but I am more curious to know just whom Seto's heart is set upon... Yami or Yuugi? Just who is it Seto sees when he looks at the Game King?

If you could clarify that one point for me, I'd be very grateful.

Anyway, an excellent first chapter I thought and I will look forward to reading more.
yuchanxhitan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
hee... It was good, but I'm still a bit confused. I, for one, have my guess about the pairing. But could you make it clear for me? And will that OC appear again? I dislike OC, so, yeah...