Reviews for A Very Freaky Friday
TvdLuverr chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
This story is amazing. :-)

It's hilarious, lol.

Can't wait to read more. :-D
tablekorner chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Can't wait for more!
tablekorner chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
OMG this is hilarious. At first a thought it couldn't possibly work, even with these two polar opposites. But you make it work soooo well!
SusanXG chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Awesome chapter. I love how Tyler convinced Elena that it was him and not Damon. And then the awkwardness. LOL.

I kinda think it would be funny if Damon/Caroline saw Tyler and Elena together have a perfectly innocent conversation and thinking something else was going on! And then Caroline realizes! HEHEHE.

Update soon!
cast14 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
oh boy what an interesting story
lukebb chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
I hope it gets smutty soon! And is it going to be a Damon/Tyler or Damon as Tyler/Caroline and Tyler as Damon/Elena? I'm lost?
AlexanderAndNina chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
shit! i need more of this story! its amazing! you should add more chapters sooooooon!
ShootingStar92 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Damon's an asshole, nothing's new. But I'm not worrying. Care's gonna kick his ass...ooo, poor Tyler's body. Don't be too mean Caroline.D

Hope you update soon.:) xVivx
SusanXG chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Awesome update! I love how Damon is harassing Tyler about his love for Caroline. I can't wait until Caroline catches on that it's not Tyler, but Damon. I hope she smacks him...not too hard though because she doesn't want to hurt Tyler's body. LOL. I can't wait to see how Tyler interacts with Elena! LOL! Update soon!
lukebb chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
i love this story but the chapters need to loooooongeeeerrrrrr
jasmineflower27 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Amazing story! I love the idea! and i can totally imagine them in each other's bodies :D

I was giggling the whole time i was reading this :D lol

Pleeeeeeeeease update soon!
ShootingStar92 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Body swap? Sweeeeet.:D Ohh, I always loved these two. Little handsomes.:P Continue?*.*
lukebb chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Please do more soon
SusanXG chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Awesome chapter! I love the Damon and Tyler bickering! LOL. I wish more people would read and review this story because it is awesome! Perhaps you should change the pairing to General or Caroline-Tyler? Update soon!
SusanXG chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
omfg I just about died when I saw this the notification for this story in my email! LMFAO! LMFAO! And it's off to an EXCELLENT START! I can't wait to see what you have planned! THANKS AGAIN for writing it! HEHEHEHE