Reviews for Before You Hit the Ground
ApatheticEyes chapter 25 . 9/15
This story was amazing, as well omg
I love that Mikan wasn't afraid to speak her mind and Natsume was a perfect foil character to her. Please keep on writing! You have a serious talent
magix234 chapter 25 . 9/13
The details, the twists, it’s really good. The story line not that complicated but it’s well written. I enjoyed this a lot! Thanks!
it's 7 years since you posted this story and it's still as beautiful as ever. where i am, right now, it's 2:36 am. i suddenly remembered the song 'angels' and as i was listening to it, i remembered where i first came across it, which is right here in 'before you hit the ground.'
i'll be honest - today, in my reminiscing, i only read the last chapter. (it's 2:39 am on a monday night, after all.) but it's never lost it's touch. i remember when i first read this, when i was young and impressionable, maybe 11 or 12 years old. it took ahold of me then just as it's taken ahold of me now.
so thank you. thank you for writing this, for giving something to cherish and hold close to my heart, like a secret. thank you for introducing me to the song 'angels,' which is just as amazing as you say, especially when i listen to it on nostalgic nights like these.
so i don't know if you write anymore, i don't know what you're doing with your life, i don't know how old you are, i don't even know who you are - but i hope you're doing all right. i hope you haven't lost the creative spirit that led you to write this.
i was debating on whether to send this with my actual account or not, but i decided to send it under a guest account. because i want you to see that a random stranger knows you took the time and effort and put love into this story, and it made someone like me love it just as much. so if you read this message, maybe on a bad day, remember that i think 'before you hit the ground' is amazing, and i think you're even more amazing.

cheers, and goodbye for now,
:-)
Monster Lead Me Home chapter 2 . 4/15
2nd chapter and I'm already hooked! I love how your writing style flows so well and how you write out the GA characters and gave them depths.
Ms. Guest chapter 25 . 2/10
I loved it. Absolutely loved it.
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 25 . 12/18/2017
this is really good. thank you for the story. the plot and chatacters story are awesome. not one is ooc. XD love the writing style
TheShiroNeko chapter 25 . 6/19/2017
I have already read this 3 times but it never fails to make me cry :D
I love the writing style so much!
The plot is awesome! 333
Paty S chapter 25 . 5/30/2017
A good hopeful ending and I'm glad to see them happy and with the tripod lol :)
Paty S chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Very sad beginning but can't wait for more
Paty S chapter 24 . 5/30/2017
I hope they kill that disgusting bastard, poor Mikasa.
Paty S chapter 22 . 5/30/2017
Poor Mikasa. Know he is her father..
I'm really enjoying this story..so many twists and turns.
supermintberry chapter 25 . 2/15/2017
Years passed & this is still one of my top favorite stories here! I absolutely LOVE this; I've re-read this a couple of times & this story never fails to give me the feels every. damn. time! I like to come back down here and re-read this story over and over again (like now) & will proceed doing this until i get over with my adoration for this story (which I think won't happen HAHA)! This has one of the most exciting & unique plot lines here, combined with the wit & tone of your writing style, the story never felt like a drag! I dunno if my review would still matter though, especially now HAHA, but if you manage to read this, I'd like to say thank you for not taking it down after you've moved on from FFN & letting us readers continue enjoying this amazing story! I'll be forever a fan!
gingervelvet chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
First off, let me say that I avoid pretty much every single first person fics. It's just so hard to read them because I always unintentionally insert myself in! I have no idea what happened here though since before I knew it, I already finished!
To be completely honest, what drew me in was probably the summary; gangsters AU is something I am always on the lookout for, no joke. Obviously, this turned out a little different than I expected (Mikan's past/backstory) but I think I was waiting to see how the romance played out. Things kinda spiraled out of hand there because I ended up reading this whole fic in less than a day. Iirc, I mean. I.. actually read BYHtG earlier this year but I can't believe I never left a review so I'm doing this now... er, happy holidays!
Anyway, sometimes I catch myself thinking about this lil' baby and it's still my favortie multi-chaptered GA fic thus far! This just sticks with you. The writing isn't all flowery but everything is still there!

P.S. I LOVE how the title of the last chapter is the title of the fic. - cue the hearts here -
kamilafauzia chapter 25 . 12/6/2016
woah this is great.
i almost lost my sleep reading this
but i guess i didn't really ready with the ending.
it was kind of rushed.
but it's still awesome nonetheless.
thanks for writing this fic!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
She's talkative, annoying, persistent and annoying all over again