Reviews for Changing Tides
SomehowSlytherin chapter 24 . 6/7
Ooh please write more, now I'm addicted!
SomehowSlytherin chapter 13 . 6/7
Squeeeeeeee!. I'm sorry, that unslytherin of me. Hemhem (god, I sound like Umbridge!) Alright then, goodbye.
SomehowSlytherin chapter 12 . 6/7
I did this really weird inhale of breath when I read dedecation time!
ilovehplotr chapter 4 . 1/7
his eyes are grey or something
MyFather'sArms chapter 24 . 3/21/2015
Wow. Just...wow. This is amazing. From chapter one I've been hooked on reading this.

I want to say a special 'Thank you' for making it sweet but not overly romantic. I love Dramione but it kind of makes me tick when people make them so touchy-feely. I just feel like that's out of character for chivalrous, down-to-earth Hermione.

All also want to say how pleasantly surprised I am with Harry. Normally I can't stand the guy (he seems to have moral issues) but you've made him so sweet! I love this caring, protective, older-brother side of him! I like that he's so loving and gentle to Hermione and all that! I feel like she really needs someone to be there when she looks over her shoulder in this story.

Thank you, my friend, for writing this; -it has truly been a joy. Please, please, PLEASE continue though! Please don't let this be the end!

May God bless you and your family!
JJ chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
This story is so perfect!
But I can't believe I found one with still no ending :( pleaaase, update soon! I want to know what happens next! Your writing is really good!
pansmione chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Oh my god! Dancing?
pansmione chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Love this one!
pansmione chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Why is Hermione ashamed to be a girl? All people are important and everyone's struggles are valid.
pansmione chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
This might actually be pretty effective…
Even in the muggle world.
pansmione chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I LOVE it! Thank you so much
pansmione chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I canon guess what the thing was that happened! I must keep reading, I have to know!
Dray chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Was that damsel in distress from brewing ip some love
Dray chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
I love the bark thing hahahaha
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
his eyes are gray not blue
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »