Reviews for The Average Life at Aperture Science
XxPeacegirl02xX chapter 11 . 3/14
LOL I died laughing. Stick me in a companion cube now . XD
Way2long chapter 1 . 2/24
The theory doesn't make sense. I bring the "apple" scene to mind, but as an avid writer (I once took a baker's dozen of English classes over the course of 12 years :P, but really I have written and edited semi-serious published projects before, but you don't care) I see the convenience of speech and clarification thereof.
Novak chapter 22 . 1/25
Your story is so awesome! Please update soon!
Phoenixflame of Thunderclan chapter 22 . 10/15/2015
I get the honor of being the 200th review! Once again Xelac, you have made one of my favorite stories! Every time I read one of your works, that's all I can think of for the rest of the week! You're the best writer I know on Fanfiction, and I know lots of good writers. Don't stop writing even if you don't work of some of your stories much, since I don't think I'm the only one who almost always talks about your stories!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/18/2015
At the end of chapter 18, the author's note implied that utter was chapter 22. Wut?
Zoe chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
PLZ CARRY ON I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! 3
MMiladinova chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Lawl :D need moar! But really... Stop abusing the Fourth Wall x) this chapter was good without it happening :D
MMiladinova chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
This... Just... Plain... Killed me XD WHAT THE HELL I HAD TEARS FROM LAUGHING SO HARD XD
MMiladinova chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
PROJECTIIIIILEEEE! I AM DYIIIIING! I LOST IT!
Thecakeisalie chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
I read this while watching Pirates of the Carribean!
Nathaniel Hone chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
I must say, this is a brilliant piece of work for the most part. I thought of an idea. If there are any more music-related chapters, why not have Wheatley a fan of classic British music, such as The Beatles, or (more recent) Blur or Oasis? I think Blur or Oasis might suit him.
TJLewis chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
please continue this is epic!
i have favourited it
TURBO-IS-THE-BEST-RACER-EVER chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
i love you stories i am TURBO-TASTIC on another account
mybrosdrivemecrazy chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
... I was re-reading this story just now cause I haven't read it in a while and I feel SO STUPID for not catching on to the Hetalia refrence.
But in my defence, I hadn't been introduced to that wonderful anime when I orginally read this story, but I caught on during Principles of Science when I was daydreaming about this wonderful fanfic whenm I should have been studying for finals.
So in both catagories, I'm a bad person.
ANYWAY, Skye wins the idiot of the day award. I'll put it on my shelf next to the Total Ignorance medals and the No Common Sence trophies.
But I could totally see P-body being Aperture's Canadian.
Keep writing!