Reviews for The Average Life at Aperture Science
At the end of chapter 18, the author's note implied that utter was chapter 22. Wut?
Zoe chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
PLZ CARRY ON I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! 3
MMiladinova chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Lawl :D need moar! But really... Stop abusing the Fourth Wall x) this chapter was good without it happening :D
MMiladinova chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
This... Just... Plain... Killed me XD WHAT THE HELL I HAD TEARS FROM LAUGHING SO HARD XD
MMiladinova chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
PROJECTIIIIILEEEE! I AM DYIIIIING! I LOST IT!
Thecakeisalie chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
I read this while watching Pirates of the Carribean!
Nathaniel Hone chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
I must say, this is a brilliant piece of work for the most part. I thought of an idea. If there are any more music-related chapters, why not have Wheatley a fan of classic British music, such as The Beatles, or (more recent) Blur or Oasis? I think Blur or Oasis might suit him.
Freddy the animatronic Bear chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
please continue this is epic!
i have favourited it
TURBO-IS-THE-BEST-RACER-EVER chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
i love you stories i am TURBO-TASTIC on another account
mybrosdrivemecrazy chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
... I was re-reading this story just now cause I haven't read it in a while and I feel SO STUPID for not catching on to the Hetalia refrence.
But in my defence, I hadn't been introduced to that wonderful anime when I orginally read this story, but I caught on during Principles of Science when I was daydreaming about this wonderful fanfic whenm I should have been studying for finals.
So in both catagories, I'm a bad person.
ANYWAY, Skye wins the idiot of the day award. I'll put it on my shelf next to the Total Ignorance medals and the No Common Sence trophies.
But I could totally see P-body being Aperture's Canadian.
Keep writing!
Invader Xen chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
CANADA!
The-doctor-is-on-fire chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
wow, the first time i read this about a year ago, I hd no idea what hetalia was. Then recently I got obsessed with it and remembered this chapter! HETALIA!
Dia chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
...Discontinued?
randomSWEDISHperson chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Yes, yes, I know this isn't the latest chapter, but I just HAD to review here. At the sugar reaction in an earlier chapter (GUMMY BEARS!) I started to suspect it, and after this chapter I know that you have watched "The Sora Show" on youtube. I mean, seriously? Did you think nobody would notice? Come up with an own thing someday, will you? Just kidding, I love references! 3
M chapter 22 . 1/3/2013