Reviews for Just Another Love Story
sadie39 chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD! you should write a book between wide open spaces and these are the moments i don't know which one i like best. your imagination is amazing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATEITS BEEN A YEAR
lei sun chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
I used to review anonymously as Lei. I hope you come back and finish this story. It was just starting to get good. I would really love if you would do the point-of-view from bella and edward's when they find out nessie is alive.
alexisR.W chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE!

Please write more. 3
Lei chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
I hope you haven't abandoned this story? It's been awhile since you posted getting a little nervous. Don't make us your avid readers sad by not finishing the story.
Lei chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
Sorry! Please update soon I'm dying for the next chapter! Hope you write a bella & edward point-of-view of the last chapter. I would love to read what they thought and said when they found out.
mojojojo152 chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
i really liked this chapter cant wait for more updates
Lei chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
I loved the chapter. Thank you for writing in the conversation he had with alice and the family and their reactions. I also like that you had him be upset that they initially talked him out of going to find nessie. I like that he was allowed to be upset with them even if he eventually forgave them. The reunion with her and her family was amazing. Do you think you could do a chapter in edward and bella's point-of-view about getting the news that nessie was indeed alive and coming there with jacob. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
Aw. How cute.
jr725 chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
thanks for the update...been away from internet.

yay! nessie and jake reunited.

im so glad that jake arrived in the most crucial time for nessie.

their meeting is so unexpected yet they met...its really their destiny.

poor martha...smith really needs medical help.

i wonder what will bella and edwards' reaction knowing nessie is alive?

to think that they gave up on her.

anticipating your next update.
Lei chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
I reviewed this chapter before and forgot to mention that nessie contacted her family and you didn't elaborate on what should have been a joyous conversation. You just bypassed over her talk with alice. I would have loved to have read that conversation when she initially called home and they finally realized it was truelly her and that she was alive and coming home.
Lei chapter 15 . 7/1/2011
So happy that smith and martha are in jail him being a serial killer and her supplying him with unsuspecting victims. I'm happy you had nessie force jacob to quit smoking. I can't wait for edward and bella to see nessie especially after he was the one to question and crush jacob's hopes when he initially thought that she was alive because they didn't find her body. If only he would have listened she would have been home alot sooner and saved everyone all the pain and misery of thinking that she was dead. Can't wait for the wedding and future children. I know sam will be happy because he can finally retire and grow old with emily.
PandoraBear chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Nice chapter:) I love the fact that you made Nessie more awkward...more like a normal teenager with the growth spurts and what not. It's a nice change from her being a perfect goddess-esque person in most other fanfics.
jen chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
jacov should really stop smoking..and this was an amazing chapter! please update!
Lei chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
I just wanted to point out doesn't jacob's breathe smell horrible because he had just smoked a cigarette before he kissed nessie. I really do hope you have her give him an ultimatum give up smoking or her because that is just so not attractive or healthy.
fellowtwilighter chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
awwww this was sweet :) please update soon!