Reviews for Spotlight
Nightraze chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Great fic! Hope you continue it!
rhythmic chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Loving this so far! I... really don't trust Willa even a bit. I hope that's what you were going for, and that I'm not just imagining things (I guess it's the whole Team Galactic thing that was hinted at with the green tint to her hair, whether she left or not).

I love your characterisation of both Ozzy and Zeke. I've never read a fanfic before where I've fully enjoyed the personalities of the Pokemon in it, but I just love these two. :)

So anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

(Also, I took a look at your profile, and you like Pokemon, Harry Potter, Led Zeppelin, Big Bang Theory and Fullmetal Alchemist? As well as having a great writing style? You are officially one of the coolest people on this site.)
Tiny Ginger chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Awesome. I loved this chapter. I feel sorry for Spencer. I was kind of hoping he would be travelling with them. That would've been pretty cool but at least Corinne will keep in touch with him. I wonder how Willa caught the Zangoose. XD Keep up the awesome chapters.
Tiny Ginger chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
That was a good chapter. I loved the battle with Roark. I love how it ended too. XD I wonder if Spencer will put that textbook to good use. Well I'm off to catch up on reading this so catch you next chapter. :)
Zangoose-Kira chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
"I happen to know plenty of trainers with Crobat who areā€¦" she trailed off. "Um, okay. Never mind." I love that line :D

Aw, poor Spencer. Nice touch though, I didn't expect an electric-type allergy.

And once again I love the Zangoose! And Rain the Zangoose from my Targeted/Fallen Trainers sympathizes with Zanfrina about being called an 'it' instead of female :)

Still loving the story :)
Zangoose-Kira chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
Awesome! Willa has a Zangoose? :D

Great battle Corrine. I guess Ozzy and his mental moments will prove useful :)
Tenebras Lux chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
tee hee... writing reviews at night are hard... it's nice that you had fun writing it. i had fun reading it. remember this: i'm still reading and always will. i freaking love this story! ;D

i wonder, is this chapter a bit... bland? corrine came back, took a shower, met a weird guy in her room in dark clothes (i personally loved her reaction), talked to him, found out that spencer was ill and allergic to electric pokemon (how sad... i love elctric pokemon), gave spencer her number, watched him and his father leave on a giant tropius called lily (i love tropius ), went to her room, found a freaky zangoose threatening her (i wonder how she could miss such a giant pokemon), had willa lecture her on calling zafrina 'her', and yeah... meh, i still liked it my favourite line from this chapter: "Zeke turned his head quirked a brow at me. I knew that look all too well. The one he gave me when he thought I was being particularly stupid."

"Why didn't I buy that gigantic knife made out of Aggron armor when I had the chance?" corrine must have been desperate. but if it were gigantic, i wonder if she'd be able to wield it properly? it would be so heavy... hey, i wonder if they make katanas out of argon amour? i want one!

btw, great description of willa - "the crazy blonde with the Zangoose"

also, great description of corrine - "A gawky girl with brown hair, possibly dragging along a Houndour and Psyduck."

i'm looking forward to seeing how willa caught zafrina. you are going to explain it, right? it sounds very veyr interesting. like i said, im looking forwards!~

p.s. i'll laugh my head off if i find out that willa caught zafrina the same way jessie caught seviper, or how iris caught excadrill. and yes, i have watched the anime, sad as it is ;)
Tenebras Lux chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
oh gosh. i laughed out loud- like seriously out loud (and mind you, drew quite a bit of attention to myself) - when i read the part about cranidos's arms being too short to wipe the mud off its face.

nice to know that corrine won via maaaaajor fluke. like big time. with a psyduck just splashing around in mud. if you've seen the anime (i mean, original anime, with misty in it), i'd think you'd find that ozzy's personality is very much like misty's psyduck (which btw, she accidentally caught when it pecked an empty pokeball).

corrine's very nice to buy this random kid a textbook :) but i like him and would, too. if the world were this easy. although, it wouldn't be any less embarrassing to walk into a supermarket caked in mud.

i wonder who would have guessed that willa would have captured a zangoose? btw i forgot what carlos was. is it a cacnea?

btw (again. i think i;ve said it already,) you're making me think too much for a story by starting to use words out of my vocab range o.O nah, just kidding. love your story. like really, loved it. i'd review for ya anytime ;D although, preferably AFTER i've read the story tee hee. i personally (more like right now) find it funny how reviews make your day. cause your stories definitely make mine!

well, i think this is enough ranting on for one review. i'll write another one for your next chapter, 'kay?

nya nya nya

i never knew the wind mewed

by the way mew is awesome

Tenebras Lux chapter 11 . 11/18/2011
so, corrine went to battle roark, huh? sweet. i wonder if she'll win...? but she has support from her friend. well, a kid she just met a while ago. so much nicer then willa. which reminds me, what kinda pokemon is willa gonna catch? wait, dont tell me. i suppose i cant wait. i think.

by the way, i love the way you described the gym setup. and the battle so far was neat. i wonder how well zeke will do against a tackle from a giant rock snake pokemon...

the chapter ended in a ciffhanger - one of my most dreaded endings. however, it adds to the suspense, and should keep the reader more interested for the next chapter. good job ;p

but i'll say, write the next chapter soon! please?

~Breezy XD
Tiny Ginger chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
Wow that gym battle's tense. I wonder what Willa's going to catch. Some support she is huh? XD I love how after the gym trainer Zeke and Ozzy got into a fight, that just adds to their character. Great chapter. :)
Tenebras Lux chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
sorry I hadn't the time to read earlier, but here i am cause this story is epic!

anyhow, the gengar sounds awesome. i feel tempted to just run over an hug it, if that's even possible. to hug a ghost, i mean. actually, a non-existent thing. anywhoo, Willa seems to be a lot nicer; as does Milo. i love the way ozzy has 'those clueless eyes' :)

anyway, you must write soon.

Breezy loves the story

Ciao~~ 333333333333
Tiny Ginger chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
This was awesome. :) I love how you threw the bonding between Willa and Corrine into this chapter. I wonder what's so special about the Purugly. I really like the creepiness that is Gordon. XD I've always loved Gengar and I wonder how a Gengar in this story will affect it. Keep up the awesome writing. :)
Zangoose-Kira chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Yay, another chapter!

Good description and left Pokemon :) Oh Ozzy :)

anyways, good job, i only found one blatant typo. "I reached out and scratched his hears" I think you mean "ears" instead of "hears". :)
OceanSpiral chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Awesome chappie! Ozzy is so cute :) and I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing as much, I'm slacking a little too much :/ I have been reading and keeping up with the story, so that's okay right?

I shall do my best to keep reviewing! Keep up the good work!
Tiny Ginger chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Wow so Jared left. I wonder what's up with this Willa person and how the next chapter will carry out. Great job. :) Can't wait to read more.