Reviews for Because Max Knows All
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I like this story. It is a good story.
Ms Llewellyn chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Love it! cant wait till you update!
PolkadotPaint chapter 3 . 10/20/2011

Best. Ever. (_)

I forever love you for this story. You have no freaking clue :D
PolkadotPaint chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Okay, hold up. I commented on the first chapter halfway through. I just read the next line where the tall guy is Kurt. Since when is Kurt tall! Okay. Sorry. I'm gonna keep reading, but in the one picture Prince Eric totally looks like Kurt. It's crazy.

I'll review chapter 2 and everything on chapter 3
PolkadotPaint chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
First off, this first chapter is FANTASTIC.

Second, thanks for putting Max in a story! There isn't even a Happy Endings section on this site! That makes me angry.

Third, This is an awesome idea, I can totally see them being cousins, or even brothers.

Fourth, Kurt totally looks like Prince Eric. Now I will never see him the same again.

Keep writing!

marie-bernard chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
LOL through all three chapters! I was worried when you introduced a second 'Max' but you wrote it so well there was no confusion. Love the combination of humor and drama, I can't wait for the hockey story, Dave to come out to his dad, and more Kurt drama. :) Where is Azimio, though?

Thanks for writing, never watched the crossovers and it's still a fun and interesting story.
jane chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is really good! I think you should definitely continue past chapter 2 :) I love Max!
xanman chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Cool beans! I'm liking the cousin. Very cool. And it'd be so neat for Dave to get enough confidence to flirt like this with someone on the show. Clever flirting, not goopy puppy love stuff, ya know? Great job!
Dray-kun chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
That was awesome. Lol. I love Max's weird ways of getting things done. Smacking his cousin around was epic and surprisingly he didn't get thrown out. And it's great that Dave got some self-confidence and that he doesn't need to crush on Kurt anymore, cause his sexy eyebrows are dude magnets.
DavidKarofsky chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Awww, Max is really cool-And hilarious. I don't know how many times you can fake cough and walk behind someone before they think you're disturbed...! Great chapter, glad Dave is starting to rebuild his confidence; you can't win someone over if you don't believe in yourself.
Nemesis.63 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Thank you for writing one of my secret fantasies ! That was hilarious, the "Pinocchio" comment just made me laugh so hard, it's insane.

OK, I'm biased, I fell in love with Max the moment he appeared on my screen (I'm desperatly trying to make my gay friends more like him but they keep on being cliché ! lol)

Anyway, keep it light like this, it's a wonder to read.
Dray-kun chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I'm curious about this and hope you update soon. When I saw the name Max, I thought it would be Max Adler being Dave's cousin. Lol. But I love Max from Happy Endings. He's awesome and hilarious. He'll be a great gay role model for Dave.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I freaking love this! I love that you make Dave a good guy. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Please update soon! 3
DavidKarofsky chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Nice start, the story looks pretty promising!