Reviews for Get Well Soon
Ao-Senshi chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
You must be heck surprised to be getting this review after...what? 2-3 years? Hehehe...

Well, this story is plain GREAT. Really sweet as well, love it. I like Jen-Suichon stories (sibling stories).

Awesome job.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Dr. Kido tomorrow.
I get the reference.
Bug refers to a major flu, opposed to a cold.
Lee not to talk with it in.
Then why she'd how Suzie was doing?
Anyone who had lived through D-Reaper
She had too.
or in Juri's case, her)
Rika and Alice not show?
Juri's puppet squeaked.
Even though it's cannon, I can't see Jeri holding onto that thing after the DR war.
I wonder, is Suzie's dream affected by the fact she has a Dava for a digimon partner?
The red-haired girl
I thought it was brown.
Okay, nit picking aside, this was a wonderfully sweet short piece in character, with personality, and I can tell you put yourself into this, as do most writers who actually take the time to write about a 'minor character' and give them their moment. :-)
arpulver chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Aw... sweet little fic. I liked it a lot. And never mind all the people who complain about Lopmon being female. Remember, Digimon technically aren't divided by gender anyway, so it's all good!
Neostar1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
_

SOOOOOOOOO KAWAII! Bravo, bravo!
Crys Clouse chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
awwwww! Kawaii
Devidramon chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
That was really sweet, and well-written. Heh, Dr. Kido. Wonder who that could be. ;)
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Aw, sweet. (Oh, this next sentence contains a spoiler for approx. the next month and a half) Definitely a nice little continuation piece. I'd say it's a cute Suichon piece, but she isn't nearly as involved as Jenyra. It lacks focus slightly. I suggest it being a little longer with a little more depth, or tightening it up a little.

Lopmon being female matches this side of the Pacific, where Saban dubbed her female before realizing their mistake, and they just kept it, according to megchan's message board.

Still, a nice well written piece.
The Afterlight chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
AWWWWWW!

And Myotismon13, Dr. Kido is Jyou's father, of course. *grins* After all, Jyou is... what? 13? 14? at this point in time? Somewhere thereabouts, I believe.
Furor chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Heh heh... that was sweet. That was nice of Jenrya to do for his sister.
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
That was a cute story! And I liked the touch with Dr. Kido. :) Now I wonder who THAT could be?
Belletiger chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I loved it. _

Why don't make a seguel about Shuichon's dream?

That's could be a cool.
Estheim chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
WAI~! Much cuteness, Iap! Love it _ *giggles* Jen's such a great brother _ *tries to fend off a sugar-coma from reading this, 'cause Shiuchon causes that kinda reaction, ya know _~*
StrangeAffinity chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I love sibling bonding fics! This is the first fic with those two but I have a feeling it wont be the last. I give the fic 5/5 stars!
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002