Reviews for Like a BOSS!
ShayminPrima chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Reviewing like a boss. I approve this fanfiction. Gonna post it on the web and share the love. I'll see you later. Ciao.
toaneo07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
hahahahhaa
Zehava chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was so freakin amazing. I was giggling the entire time trying not to laugh out loud since I was in class while reading this D
CU Administration chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Hey this is Jewel from Critic's United here at your request ].

The main issue with this story is that it's all dialogue. There are no paragraphs and you need them because that's where a lot of your story's qualities like visual aspect, characterization, and details will be brought out. You always have to write as if your readers are not familiar with the fandom. Like me for instance, I'm not familiar and I can't really get into the story because of the lack of details and actual storyline. I suggest going back though and filling it out more. I know if was supposed to be a Drabble series, but it looks like a story with line breaks ever hundred words.

Capitalizing words for emphasis is incorrect grammar. All you need is italics.

This is not correct for showing silence:

"..."

Just say the character, whichever one isn't speaking at the time, remained silent.

Your fic doesn't look like a song fic to me. It seems like they keep saying like a boss which is fine. Hope this helps!

DarkSacredJewelXoX

[Founder of Critics United ]
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hahha, yeah, ithink tsuna wouldn't get drunk no matter how much he drinks too the guy's got high tolerance for the stuff.. And wow..I love how you ended it. XD yesh, chicken nuggets-er boss nuggets ftw!
aruyo chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ahhh... Just finished reading a story, and now what should I do?

Oh, I know already of course. I'll review! ... LIKE A BAWS.

I was waiting for someone to do this, truly I was. It just fits him so well! Now if someone would do a One Piece fanfic for 'I'm On a Boat' I could die happy.

...And perhaps a Hetalia France fic for 'Jizzed in My Pants.' There are really far too many things my headcanon can come up with for Lonely Island songs.

Thank you for fulfilling the fanfic prophecy, young grasshopper~ I hope to see more crack from you soon, kayz? Kayz.