Reviews for You're a boy!
Pfff

THAT ENDING.

THAT STORY.

THAT SORIKU.

I must love on this.
Kunoichi21 chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Oh my God. XD That was certainly not how I expected the ending to go. First of all, let me say that this story was super cute and had me squealing. And then laughing. And then awwwing. Seriously. The way you two write these two is amazing.

I'm kind of mad at Riku's mom, not fully accepting them, but at least she didn't outright disown Riku for being who he was. Also, Tidus pissed me off. Way to go Sora for punching his lights out! -fist pump-

I love how sweet and adorable Riku was the whole time with Sora. Them asking each other, "Is this okay?" was so cute and it made my heart swell. I loved the awkward sexplanations that happened. xD Sora explaining masturbating... Cloud and Leon trying to avoid the actual sex talk... Even Riku's dad! He made me smile! And Rinoa was super cute as well being like, "I don't like how scared you look." If only I'd received that same reaction when I came out...

Anyway, I've been on a kick lately, rereading my favorites, and I, for whatever reason, hadn't read this one, despite loving most of your other stories. Especially the time series. So yes, I decided this one needed to be read as well. So thank you for having it posted.

Lastly, I just want you both to know that I greatly miss seeing your stories be uploaded. You two are among my favorite authors on this site, and I just wanted to let you both know it. (: I hope you're enjoying whatever it is you're doing while away from ffn.
Kuroshitsuji95 chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
This is one of my favourite fanfics, because it's so good! I love everything about it, so thank you for making such a wonderful story! 3 3 3
Fatin Adolfina chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I loved this story! It was so cute that I'm going to read everything twice. And then again! Even though this story has long since been finished, I wanted to leave a little review, just cause.
Heart Of A Gypsy chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
XD
Heart Of A Gypsy chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
this was awesome
Heart Of A Gypsy chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
that was cute / there used to be a boy i liked and we were in the same position with the shorts thing XP
Heart Of A Gypsy chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
*gasp* y u gasp?
Heart Of A Gypsy chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
...
Heart Of A Gypsy chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
XP so much awkwardness!
Heart Of A Gypsy chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
these are so long and i love them!
Formidable Rain chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Dude, this was just too damn awesome for words. But I can probably scrounge a few up. I loved how realistic their awkward stumbling through childhood and later adolescence was! Like, too cute. The end left a little to be desired though. It felt cut off, ya'know?
AND NO AXEL. OR ROXAS. I AM DISAPPOINT.
And surprisingly, very little Kairi. Like, she's usually a useful plot device. And she has a prominent role in the whole game ordeal and such. It doesn't matter though, because I don't like her. :3
Y NO AXEL OR ROXAS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND! D:
Also, while ya'll established Sora's crazy female-filled family, I can't remember seeing Yuffie... like, at all. I don't know if she was there, and I missed it, or what, but like... yeah.
THERE WAS NO AXEL OR ROXAS. AGH.
I loved how the characters grew and changed, it was lovely seeing dynamic characters for a change. And I can totally see Rinoa and Tifa being sisters. They look so alike!
ROXAS AND AXEL /*shot*

Good story you guys. ;)
SoRikuRox chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Thanks for this totally awesome & epic story!
u rock!
SoRikuRox chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
HA! Sora and Riku totally lost that game. XD
Never gotta play by the rules if your playing with your parents (and...i guess brother-in-law?)
XD
DANG IT. NOW I LOST THE GAME.
haha. gotta love seifer.
And if riku allowed rikku to draw a treasure map to beer and chips on his back, he was TOTALLY tipsy. XD
SoRikuRox chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
wow. riku had a seriously awesome birthday present!
0/0
sora's so cute!
K, so i always disliked Riku's mum, but now she's just KILLING ME with the whole "oh this is just a phase" thing and the reaction of "i'm not seeing you, just who i want you to be, and i don't care how old you are because I will not listen to any type of protest you say."

GRRRR
Well it still rocks. And I'm sad and scared to be nearing the end of this.
DX