Reviews for Revelations in Reflections
RoseAngel16 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
This story/fic is so Awesome! I hope you don't rush things with Aki&Yusie i think it should at least a few chapters more because i think authors ruin the story when they rush stuff between couples and i hope i see more Jack&Carly update soon this fic ROCKS! :D
Effervescent Dreamer chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Two days later and now I'm reviewing this thing...fail. XD Aside from the self-chastising, this was an amazing and beautifully written fanfic that I completely loved. And as you know, this also helps me getting to know the characters, particularly Akiza. Can't wait to see more from you, no matter the fandom!
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
You did an amazing job on this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Good Story! I can't wait to read more of this! :)
Anzu Hyuga chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
hey cool

very interesting

I really liked

I am going to read chapter 2
Cinderella Girl626 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
This was really really good! I hope you make some type of sequel, like if Aki ever came back from her working as a doctor or something? I loved the characters and how well you did their personalities.

And I especially loved when Ruka and Aki went to attack Crow on the bumper cars. ZD
Risaia chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
This is really really good. I enjoyed it so much, from start to finish. The characters are well portrayed, especially jack and crow. i loved their bickering moments, the one abt carly in particular.

I like the way you managed to include Faithshipping into the story without making it seem too fluffy and sweet. And the way you depicted yusei when he was jealous... that was great. Well done:) thanks again for writing such a great story.