Reviews for The Short Sugar Plum Fairy
Awesome chapter 1 . 5/12
Please, can you write a third fanfiction to Pas de trois
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 3 . 3/31
Oh no. Jasper is in big dodo this time aint he
Roseasweet chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
This is a sweet story. Are you going to finish it?
Sunset13 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
I loved this when are you updating again? I really want to know what happens with Jalice
Emily232 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Awwwww I almost cried at the end that was soooo mean !
MissBookwurm chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Aww, i just read those 3 chapters again, and i sincerely think the storyline is great. Jasper and Alice have such a great companionship and love. Would you consider finishing this story?

love, MissBookwurm
Sowentz chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY IT IS ENTIRELY TO GOOD TO FORGET ABOUT! You are an amazing author, please do t leave me hanging o. This one!
Sowentz chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Oh my god please please please update this story! Alice and jasper are my favorites and I will die without knowing their true love story! I honestly loved your Claire De Lune and Pas De Trois more then the actual Twilight books! Please for the sake of humanity and my sanity DO NOT stop any of your stories!
Annie chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Please write more!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Oh my!You can't stop NOW!You just CAN'T!
Balletomane chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
This story shows so much promise
Im seriously in love with it. I would be devastated if you didn't continue it and leave us with that major cliff hanger.
You are an amazing writer. I hope some day you finish this story Im super curious about how your alice and jasper ballerinos got together
Nesumi chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I feel concerned by your story, I'm as small as Alice. and people like teasing me too. By this, you makes me tall too
Good writing ( sorry for mistakes in this review )
Thanks for writing !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I thought you said you were going to update this!
Turtles chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Just thought I'd try this story out since I love both Of your other ballet stories... And I love this one, too!
I know you haven't updated since 2012, but I really hope you finish this in the end!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Hi, this story is absolutely amazing and I love it. Could I please know when you'll next be updating. Its been a year and a half since your last update and I'm really hoping that this story hasn't been put on hold or abandoned. Let us know please.