Reviews for Only Human
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hmh. Well. I think this is the first Flinx I've read where she loses her powers permanently. You handled it quite well. Her reactions to her situation were REALLY believable, as were his to her altered state.

I'm glad she came back.

So's Wally.
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Really great chracterzation and, it was grat to show that Wally isn't the 'stupid speedster' it shows them both in true light but it makes you see their characters grow and the revelations felt true to Jinx's character.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
AW! T.T This is the sweetest thing EVER! *U* *U* Rock on! Geez, this was SO SWEET! *U* Geez, what nice former friends, eh? T.T I hope they come to regret that someday... T.T Rock on! Love this so much! *U*
animeaddict2323232 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
lOVED IT! AHHHHHhHH Wally is just Life. There's nothing more I can say! This was super cute! write more!

Anime
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I would say this is more cute versus dark, but very well written nevertheless. You always nail the characters.

Keep it up!

-RC
KF fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is good. There's enough understatement of things to tamp down the melodrama.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I really, really, REALLY like Kid Flash is the one trying to get her to warm up with the conversations. :D Because I remember that being canon in the show and it was adorable and the role-reversal of the guy being the sensitive one to the relationship is squee-worthy. My heart... it broke. ;-; You broke iiiiiiiit. Her dressing up so nicely and he saw it and then she disappeared. I can't even like hate her for it-not with all her fear of abandonment and insecurities. You wrote her in a very sympathetic way for me. And that detail about her powers and her hair and eyes... kbvkbknbknknbknbknb. THIS IS MY FAVORITE LINE I SWEAR: "I wasn't good. I wasn't evil. I wasn't anything and I hated that." AHHHHHHHHHH