Reviews for The Curiosity in the Child
hjpstarwars chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
This one was sooooooooooooooo sweeeeeet!
Densi-Neric-BB-and-more-1 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
I absolutely loved this story, but i must say what i like the most was the very last sentance. For if you read between the line Bridget ends up with Micheal and that is truley Amazing. I also like how for her daughter's middle name is her mother's first, because it is such a unique name. Anyway this is a pretty long review for me to be writing, but you know keep up the good work :D

Can't Wait To Read More
Martreiya chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
OMG what a sweet story! Thank u so much! I loved it! :)
Lbrs chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Soooo cute! I loved it!
Mm.Mystery chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Hodgins? I knew Michael and Babybones were destined to be together! I love how you portray Parker. I have this vision of him: Funny, confident, charming, kind, smart, but not argessively brainy, has his father's ability to read people, dorky- in a lovable kind of way, athletic, good with kids, very happy - go- lucky, creative, and not into death at all. He didn't say much in this, but what he did say seemed to fit a lot of what I envision. Bridget is a dream to read. She is just the right amount of Boothyness with the perefect balance of Brennan. I also really love the "B" thing. Keep on Keepin on.
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Happy Birthday MARE! SOOOO cute. Love the ending. My name is Elizabeth! i can totally pictures this. One thing, though. Did Hodgins say "for Angela and the KIDS? As in multiple? In this take on the future of the Jeffersonian does Hodgela have more than Michael?
hot4booth chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Very cute story!
BandB4ever chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Hace tiempo leĆ­ esta historia pero juro que no este capitulo, es genial
Joy Booth chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Aww. I love the ending with all the families finally connected :) too cute!
Khaida21 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
wow this fic was really cute

i think bridget was adorable

and the fact that she married

michael was cool xD

Nice fic :)
daMare chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
that was awesome! totally in character...good choice of names, Bridget and Benjamin - always love your writing.
legggate chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
That was very fluffy and very cute. Thanks for sharing.
mumrulz chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
**This chapter is dedicated to inzaghina and mumrulz, who both politely asked for more.

...Aww ... thanks again for the tingles. Just proves that manners will get you everywhere. lol.

Loved the mother/daughter conversation just as much (if not more) than the father/daughter one in the previous chapter ... Brennan does not talk down to Bridget or over simplify her words in order to satisfy her daughters inquisitive questions.

This is yet another conversation that just feels so "real" & true to character & I could easily imagine it taking place.

**"Mommy, please don't have the baby while I'm at practice. I want to see her when she's born."

**It's been in Mommy's belly for nine whole months with no toys and no friends to play with. It should be excited to come out!"

**"You can't name her Benjamin!" Bridget cried. "That's a boy name!"

...PMSL...loved it all...kids DO say the darndest things - & you have managed to catch so many perfect moments here.:-)

Looking forward to whatever you have in store for us next. :-):-):-)
inzaghina chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Thank you for the great surprise. I was so happy when I found the alert in my e-mail this morning. As usual I loved it. You always manage to write every character very well, both the original ones and the ones you create! The Parker and Bridget moment literally melted my heart as did the ending, I love the idea of baby Hodgins and future baby Booth getting married one day. Please, don't ever stop writing! :)
Maureen chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Hi Very cute story. I enjoyed it very much.

Maureen