Reviews for This Once
Malicean chapter 26 . 11/12/2016
Sad to see such a great story abandoned. (does this count as a nice push? I sure hope so ;)

I really like your Sirius (not a favorite, usually) for being so very Black: handsome, slightly unhinged and a very bad choice to make an enemy of. And your Viktor, with all the baggage AND experience that comes from years' worth of undercover/guerilla work, is just perfect. The rest is well-written, too, but those two characters stand out.

Other random details that caught my eyes:
CH. 5: spell damage vs. PTSD - I'd expect trauma to hit wizards as bad as muggles, with possible spell damage *on top* of that; but with the way mind spells (from Obliviate to Imperio) get thrown around wildly, the wizarding world obviously has an ... odd view on mental health and no idea what PTSD is. Either way, your characterization works!
CH. 13: wintergreen takes months to distill? Well, not in the muggle world, but magic obviously works differently ;P
Right here: the muggleborn (-raised) introductory book. Oh, hell, yes! That would be a great help for any number of characters but quite the monkey-wrench for lots of conflict in the plot.
lois.penn chapter 26 . 8/10/2016
I have enjoyed every word of this fic. It's superbly well written and the plot is original and wonderful and awesome and I need more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Wish you'll finish it...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/23/2015
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Please please please continue writing on this story! This story is my entire life!
Maria Paula chapter 26 . 11/20/2015
Love your whole fic! Please update
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
This is such a beautifully written story. Could you not put us all out of our misery and finish. Viktor was so perfect for hermoine, the epilogue was not good she would never have been able to be with someone who did not understand her like Ron!
GravityGrave chapter 26 . 9/9/2015
Well damn. Here I've been, obsessively reading this this story (erstwhile falling in love with it), and it's basically on hiatus. Lord I feel bad not finding this sooner. And I'm dying over the mamy months it's been since your last update. I have no right to beg, seeing as I've arrived so late to the game, but I do hope you plan to finish this. It's too good not to!

Stories like yours make me hate the cannon ending. I never understood why Hermione and Viktor never worked out, it was never properly explained and the "reasons" seemed extremely wishy-washy.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo
ariadbra chapter 26 . 8/20/2015
Esperando ansiosamente o próximo capítulo!
deedee chapter 26 . 3/27/2015
Chapter 26 has got to be the worst place to decide to not finish a story! Chances seem slim but please PLEASE update :(
Guest chapter 26 . 2/24/2015
Please update soon. Please please please.
Olivia Williams chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
I hope you update soon
LeoAngeldust chapter 26 . 2/2/2015
I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! I thought Todo was poliakoff with a different name. Ugh I feel like a simpleton for not seeing it lol. So thrilled you've returned to writing and hope that there's another update sooner than later.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2014
I really appreciate the detail and imagery of the story. Update soon!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
Wow! You have left us on quite the cliff. I really really really hope you plan on continuing this fantastic story! I have fallen in love with your beautiful big hearted old world Viktor. Please come back and update soon!
Mariel chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
Looking forward to your updates! Loving this story!