Reviews for This Once
deedee chapter 26 . 3/27
Chapter 26 has got to be the worst place to decide to not finish a story! Chances seem slim but please PLEASE update :(
Please update soon. Please please please.
Olivia Williams chapter 26 . 2/20
I hope you update soon
LeoAngeldust chapter 26 . 2/2
I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! I thought Todo was poliakoff with a different name. Ugh I feel like a simpleton for not seeing it lol. So thrilled you've returned to writing and hope that there's another update sooner than later.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2014
I really appreciate the detail and imagery of the story. Update soon!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
Wow! You have left us on quite the cliff. I really really really hope you plan on continuing this fantastic story! I have fallen in love with your beautiful big hearted old world Viktor. Please come back and update soon!
Mariel chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
Looking forward to your updates! Loving this story!
EscapedMinds chapter 26 . 7/17/2014
Please update soon! Love it!
Serenity Blossom chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
I cannot believe this story doesn't have thousands of reviews, it's brilliant! I love the plot you've created and am wholly invested in the characters and their stories. What a wonderful read. Looking forward to reading this until the end!
Flutterbytink chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
Did you know that you typed Fred in the chapter instead of George?
Elliesmeow chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
You're back! I lack the skill with words to tell you how happy this makes me to see you posting on this fic again. It is without question my favorite Hermione/Viktor story. Please don't leave me again! ;)

Interesting reveal about Serge and Ivanka. How sad. Hope Hermione and Viktor will be found soon. They need to have a talk about getting married. LOL

Thanks for the new chapter, really looking forward to more. :D
HawkAngel XD chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
:O amazing work! very good!

HawkAngel
lrmorena chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
Welcome back! And thank you for it!
forloveofemmett chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
I just went back and re-read the story.

You are truly gifted.
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
You're back! Welcome back! I'm excited to see you again. Writers' block is the most awful thing, especially when you know exactly what's coming after but you haven't figured out how to get there. I'm glad you broke through.

Before I focus on the intricacies of the meat of the chapter, give me two seconds to focus on the other stuff.

I think I love Draco and Harry most when they're bitching at each other. The constant antagonistic sarcasm makes me smile. I will say this until I die, but this is the relationship I wish had developed in the books. They would have been amazing allies, had circumstances been different.

Also, I must give a shout-out to my favorite redhead. You go Fred, with your inventoring for the Ministry. (Inventoring is a word now, coz I said so.)

Okay. Now to the important stuff.

Holy. Shit. My mind is blown.

In retrospect, you laid the clues out for Poliakoff and Ivanka's romance beautifully. The way Poliakoff chose his revenge was beautifully managed, and the symbolism and irony were great. After this story is finished, I'm going to have to re-read it in order to fully appreciate the way you've built this up.

But Viktor Krum, you sly bastard. Customarily it is only polite to inform a girl she's married. I mean honestly, that was a sneaky trick. However, given that his parting words struck the perfect desperately romantic chord, and given that I'm overcome with fear that Poliakoff is going to kill Hermione in revenge for Ivanka, I will let your underhanded tactics slide for now.

Incidentally, I completely agree with you about the cultural acclimation problems Hermione must have faced. To have to adjust not only to wizarding culture in general, but then the added unfamiliarity of the Pureblooded culture, and -then- the differences between Western and Eastern wizarding culture on top of it... it makes my head spin to think through how very foreign that must all be. You're right, muggleborns need a beginner's book for this sort of thing.