Reviews for This Once
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Please please please continue writing on this story! This story is my entire life!
Maria Paula chapter 26 . 11/20
Love your whole fic! Please update
This is such a beautifully written story. Could you not put us all out of our misery and finish. Viktor was so perfect for hermoine, the epilogue was not good she would never have been able to be with someone who did not understand her like Ron!
GravityGrave chapter 26 . 9/9
Well damn. Here I've been, obsessively reading this this story (erstwhile falling in love with it), and it's basically on hiatus. Lord I feel bad not finding this sooner. And I'm dying over the mamy months it's been since your last update. I have no right to beg, seeing as I've arrived so late to the game, but I do hope you plan to finish this. It's too good not to!

Stories like yours make me hate the cannon ending. I never understood why Hermione and Viktor never worked out, it was never properly explained and the "reasons" seemed extremely wishy-washy.

ariadbra chapter 26 . 8/20
Esperando ansiosamente o próximo capítulo!
deedee chapter 26 . 3/27
Chapter 26 has got to be the worst place to decide to not finish a story! Chances seem slim but please PLEASE update :(
Please update soon. Please please please.
Olivia Williams chapter 26 . 2/20
I hope you update soon
LeoAngeldust chapter 26 . 2/2
I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! I thought Todo was poliakoff with a different name. Ugh I feel like a simpleton for not seeing it lol. So thrilled you've returned to writing and hope that there's another update sooner than later.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2014
I really appreciate the detail and imagery of the story. Update soon!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
Wow! You have left us on quite the cliff. I really really really hope you plan on continuing this fantastic story! I have fallen in love with your beautiful big hearted old world Viktor. Please come back and update soon!
Mariel chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
Looking forward to your updates! Loving this story!
EscapedMinds chapter 26 . 7/17/2014
Please update soon! Love it!
Serenity Blossom chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
I cannot believe this story doesn't have thousands of reviews, it's brilliant! I love the plot you've created and am wholly invested in the characters and their stories. What a wonderful read. Looking forward to reading this until the end!
Flutterbytink chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
Did you know that you typed Fred in the chapter instead of George?