Reviews for This Once
GravityGrave chapter 26 . 9/9
Well damn. Here I've been, obsessively reading this this story (erstwhile falling in love with it), and it's basically on hiatus. Lord I feel bad not finding this sooner. And I'm dying over the mamy months it's been since your last update. I have no right to beg, seeing as I've arrived so late to the game, but I do hope you plan to finish this. It's too good not to!

Stories like yours make me hate the cannon ending. I never understood why Hermione and Viktor never worked out, it was never properly explained and the "reasons" seemed extremely wishy-washy.

ariadbra chapter 26 . 8/20
Esperando ansiosamente o próximo capítulo!
deedee chapter 26 . 3/27
Chapter 26 has got to be the worst place to decide to not finish a story! Chances seem slim but please PLEASE update :(
Please update soon. Please please please.
Olivia Williams chapter 26 . 2/20
I hope you update soon
LeoAngeldust chapter 26 . 2/2
I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! I thought Todo was poliakoff with a different name. Ugh I feel like a simpleton for not seeing it lol. So thrilled you've returned to writing and hope that there's another update sooner than later.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2014
I really appreciate the detail and imagery of the story. Update soon!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
Wow! You have left us on quite the cliff. I really really really hope you plan on continuing this fantastic story! I have fallen in love with your beautiful big hearted old world Viktor. Please come back and update soon!
Mariel chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
Looking forward to your updates! Loving this story!
EscapedMinds chapter 26 . 7/17/2014
Please update soon! Love it!
Serenity Blossom chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
I cannot believe this story doesn't have thousands of reviews, it's brilliant! I love the plot you've created and am wholly invested in the characters and their stories. What a wonderful read. Looking forward to reading this until the end!
Flutterbytink chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
Did you know that you typed Fred in the chapter instead of George?
Elliesmeow chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
You're back! I lack the skill with words to tell you how happy this makes me to see you posting on this fic again. It is without question my favorite Hermione/Viktor story. Please don't leave me again! ;)

Interesting reveal about Serge and Ivanka. How sad. Hope Hermione and Viktor will be found soon. They need to have a talk about getting married. LOL

Thanks for the new chapter, really looking forward to more. :D
HawkAngel XD chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
:O amazing work! very good!

lrmorena chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
Welcome back! And thank you for it!