Reviews for Cheep Beer and Old People
letsplaymurder chapter 1 . 2/8
Did you really say 'hella drunk' because that's awesome.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/29
Love how cute this was. So brilliant and Sam at the end was so funny.
OscardrivesmeWilde92 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Awesome story!)
Tommy.k.oneshot chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Please oh please post a second chapter that is shower sex
They call me Rea chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
The story started well, I can grant you that much.
To continue the review I would like to point out the fact that there are perfectly logical and well-fitting alternatives to words such as "fuck," "ass," "hell," and other words of that nature. It can be very bothersome when near every-other word is an unnecessary show of a weak vocabulary. Secondly I would like to point out how out of charterer (OOC) this fic was. The point of fanfiction should be to use the characters given to create a plausible storyline, not to create entirely new personalities and give them the names of characters in your OTP. This takes away from the story and gives the fanfic almost a tacky appearance. If you would like an example to back up this point, please see /Dean gets drunk while on a case/. Thank you for reading, I hope you may find this useful in continuing the road of much needed improvement in your writing skills.
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Literally dying. I loved this so much. Every part. From Cas and Dean on the bed just talking to the kiss to OH MY God. Sam is perfrct. It was so cute and ah. It was hard not to grin awkwardly while I read this in my statistics class. Ha. I love your writing!
jazminechibi chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
YES. oh my god, this is great!
Pentakill Lux chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Extreamely. Well. Played.

I don't like grapic stuff much, especially in this genre. But for some reason I found my self sticking to this story to the end and found that I enjoyed it alot.
minlin chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
It starts out sweetly sad but then ends with declarations of love and hot sex! My kind of story!
SomerTrevAckles chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
such a awesome ch i can't desribe it. loved it.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Very nice! lol! 3
yukifairy chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Damn Sam was barely getting back?where the hell did he go to get some grubb?the moon?