Reviews for The Great Escape
staar chapter 12 . 6/16
nice :):):)
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 12 . 6/15
Awe what a lovely story. I'm glad Harry is able to live a peaceful life - he deserves it. I'm also glad Hedwig was able to find her way to him.
Sequel! you have to make a sequel, PLEASE!
Riddle-Snape chapter 12 . 3/19
nice story, tho sad it's just short part in konoha... i hated minobu moment he showed his ugly face in fic...
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
Interesante very good... I love fics
Hainbuche chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
schöne geschichte. hab ich sehr mag. lg hayne
917brat chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
This is an utterly amazing stroy and I really adore what you have happening and how you have you charcters. At the same time, and I really hope you do not find this rude but I am looking for two certain stories and I am wondering if you know what they are and if they have been deleted. The first one is one that just a plane Naruto story, but in this one Naruto is Ino's twin, one where he was stolen ans has the yamanaka bloodlimit of mindreading. Another is a Harry Potter Pokemon story with a fem!Harry who is Jame's from team rockets little sister. Do you know either one of these stories? If so or if not please let me know.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
this story was just adorable and it has left me wanting more lol
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Dawww! Very sweet! LOVE it!
Jostanos chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
BoM, Kiba became 'clam'? *chuckles* I think you meant 'calm', my friend. :)
mabidiso chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Dearest Peach Bun, just finished rereading an old favorite. Like comfort food. I DO feel comforted. So who needs potable water on hand, I've got my favorite stories to keep me warm. Thanks for everything. You are a modern marvel and make the best ever.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 12 . 4/21/2016
jeje la historia es tierna.
la relacion entre harry y negi tambien, incluso con kiba que dio mas divercion! me gusta!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
Very good
Psyka chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
Awesome
Donni chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
That's cute! Too bad it ended so soon, I was looking forward to seeing how the others reacted to meeting Shou. I also was hoping to see how the wizarding world took his disappearance. I love how Shou helps people with the Philosopher's Stone.