Reviews for Freaking Press Conference!
enneyeux chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
"Kuchiki Rukia, Matsumoto Rangiku, and Inoue Orihime from Bleach."

MY FAV FUCKING CHARACTERS!

People always hate Rangiku for some reason, though. She's badass in my opinion.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
awesome.

I love you.

I happen to love Kakashi too, but your work so far has made me giggle madly.

I loved this piece.

I have not reached this stage of the anime yet, but I am getting there and now I am dreading the episode 215... but will look at it with giggles now that you have written this. XD
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I always visit the profiles of the people who review/fave/alert my fic, and this one had me especially curious.

It's so true! Even Tite, who's infinitely better at creating and utilizing compelling female characters than Kishimoto, has issues with all of that!

"Why can't you get a tissue and wipe away your bloody tears Sasuke?" ROTFL I can't believe I never thought of that. He could at least wipe it on a sleeve or something!

Bankai? Pfft!

Naruto's brain was overloading from cognitive dissonance- LOL

That was completely chaotic, but all the more amusing for it.
Thirrin73 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
CAN I JUST SAY I, LIKE, LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE? For reals. This was so clever and funny I CANT EVEN-

Sakura-chan should SO join that guild. SHOW EVERYONE YOU AREN'T JUST ANOTHER PRETTY FACE SAKURA-CHAN!

I enjoyed Sasuke's arrogance. Immensely.

Naruto cracked me up.

AND THE CAMEOS. Bravo, Wings. Bravo.

I'm off to read a few more of your stories!

Thirrin73
Heaven's Eagle chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
LAWL

NOW all we need is for Sasuke to battle this pissed of Naru, and we can use THAT for the enxt episode! ((It'll just be a huge mess of ACTION SEQUENCES, and it'll STILL make more sense than Transformers 2!))

Dude, Win.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
cool
Twiners chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was hilarious. I love it when Sasuke got haxxored by a chainsaw. And I definitely loled at the bankai. Naruto's section was pretty cool as well with the peeing and whatnot. I approve this chapter.
Glitterthorn chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
WHOO! This was awesome! And, Kishimoto-sensei, while you're at it... WOULD YOU MIND KILLING OFF THE FILLER?

Arigatou. :)
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
zomgogsh! I shouldn't have read this in the sitting room. Now my family thinks I'm cracked. Holy Grail I couldn't stop laughing. OI! KISHI! YOU SHOULD TOTES SWAP EPISODE 215 FOR THIS! Oh man...how do you DO that? You just wrote complete GOLDNESS in less than 24 hours! I am so totes jealous! But never fear. I have a new found motivation to get writing. I WILL complete your challenge...eventually. ;)

THANK YOU FOR THE MADNESS OH GREAT CRACK-QUEEN! yes, that's right. I have dubbed thee Crack Queen of the Yosh Ziggy Stardust Tri-state Area. GROVEL MINIONS FOR SHE BE MIGHTY!

XD

Super huge bone-crushing cyber hugs!

-Dazy