Reviews for Mokuton Resurrection: Chopsticks
El Emperador chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Interesting story... Its wqas quite fun

Hope you continue
BubblesBubbles94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love this fanfic so much. The lovely atmosphere of the Namikaze/Senju family is really nice. It would be lovely to have more chapters of this work. Youre doing a really great job on this.
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This story is good. I really can't wait for you to start the new Full length Chapter based on this story. Nice work man
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This new fanfic series you're starting sure does have a lot of potential along with an interesting premise. I can't wait to read your future fanfics of this series. _
Toshiro Ricky chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
hehe that good story. . . I like it! Anyway will itachi massacred the uchiha clan?
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Not bad for a start, though you might want to give a bit of back story as to how things got that way.
Kyuubi123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Interesting, very interesting indeed. I look forward to more soon. This looks to be a home run hitter already.
Aragon Potter chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hmmm, not a bad story, it has some good mild humor and very nice family moments which are important for a story like this, although it still lacks a good background like how Tsunade and Minato ended up together and decided to marry. Another is how Naruto became the host of the Kyuubi and why Minato is still alive along with why Tsunade is with him after what he did.

I not cristising you or anything it these points are important for readers as it gives a better picture of the story and how it is going. Although I' am aware of what you said at the end of the story.

Another thing you could do is maybe show a slight flashback in how Itachi and Haruhi became first, such their first meeting, so to give readers a good picture of how the relethionship began and developed.

Also I think it would be important that you describe the relethionship between the Senju Namikaze family and the rest of the village. Like if everyone accepts Naruto or are there some that fear and hate him for what he holds.

Also just a suggest, but if you plan to give Naruto Mokuton, perhaps you could give his brother Nawaki the Nidaime high water affinity and make him skilled in sealing, and the two of them would be skilled in space time Jutsu.

Hence they be like Hashirama and Tobirama reborn in away, where the two of them would be an unstopable team, where Naruto would have Mokuton and the strongest Biju within him, while Nawaki would be a highly skilled water Ninjutsu user and skilled sealing master and combine them using space time jutsu like their father's flying thunder god technique, the two of them would be an unstopable team, like the Gold and Silver brothers or A and B.

But if that doesn't work you could even have Nawaki have Mokuton instead, where Naruto would be feared for having the power of the Kyuubi and Nawaki would be feared for his ability to control biju, just like their ancestor.

But still like I said these are just suggestions the way the story goes is all up to you.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
lolz ero-buttmonkey
bankai777 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
haruhi,naruto and nawaki definetly take after their mother tsunade attitude will be fun to see what kind of schooling they will alot of annoying fangirls for naruto and sarutobi could be nawaki's jonin sensei or you could have kurenai yuhi as his kakashi hatake can be naruto's jonin would be funny if tsunade says"if i find out you read that smut jiraiya writes if front of naruto you are so dead".i bet that kakashi will shiver in fear if that i bet that rin will make sure that never will interesting to see if haruhi ever gets married to itachi uchiha in the will drive fugaku crazy and make mikoto really happy if she became a grandmother.