Reviews for Fuel Stop
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Oh, it must have happened at least once, Thimble! After all 'And you know what they say about Romans' was replied to with 'not anymore' instead of 'no.'
mudkipz chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Indeed :3
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That would do happen! Wonderful story, fantastic!
singing like blue chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hi! This was the girl who reviewed/commented on the story at archive of our own, so here's the review I put.

This is a good story. Maybe you could've expanded on this a bit more? Just a bit? And maybe another chapter with a backstory? Otherwise, it was good. The grammar was excellent, apart from other fics I read.

So just to get you more reviews. :D
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I loved this. I would love it even more if you would write a sequel or some such nonsense. Please?
sydg813 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
THIS STORY! IT'S AMAZING. JUST-JUST YES.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i'm sure Rory has only ever slept with Amy. but then again Jack is very hard to resist and i always thought Rory had a little man crush on the Doctor...besides i can so see the Doctor having to break up a threesome between Amy, Rory and Jack...oh the lecture that would follow...you should do a sequel
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is great!
Gevaudan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I like this idea a lot.

I don't think Rory let him - but I like to think Jack tried excessively hard, and would probably still like to get into his pants a little bit...
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This has some potential. In the remade universe, though was there a pandorica? Was there an echo of Nestine-Centuian Rory or was some version of him actually there?