Reviews for Fuel Stop
mudkipz chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Indeed :3
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That would do happen! Wonderful story, fantastic!
singing like blue chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hi! This was the girl who reviewed/commented on the story at archive of our own, so here's the review I put.

This is a good story. Maybe you could've expanded on this a bit more? Just a bit? And maybe another chapter with a backstory? Otherwise, it was good. The grammar was excellent, apart from other fics I read.

So just to get you more reviews. :D
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I loved this. I would love it even more if you would write a sequel or some such nonsense. Please?
sydg813 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
THIS STORY! IT'S AMAZING. JUST-JUST YES.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i'm sure Rory has only ever slept with Amy. but then again Jack is very hard to resist and i always thought Rory had a little man crush on the Doctor...besides i can so see the Doctor having to break up a threesome between Amy, Rory and Jack...oh the lecture that would follow...you should do a sequel
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is great!
Gevaudan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I like this idea a lot.

I don't think Rory let him - but I like to think Jack tried excessively hard, and would probably still like to get into his pants a little bit...
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This has some potential. In the remade universe, though was there a pandorica? Was there an echo of Nestine-Centuian Rory or was some version of him actually there?