Reviews for Burn Out the Sun
DragonCurse4 chapter 34 . 7/20
"Until next time (which won't be another 6 months)"...or 5 years. Same thing, really.
Desiraes0220 chapter 34 . 7/9
"Until nest time...! (which WON'T be another six months!) Yep I would sure say you followed through with that instead it has been 5 years
DMoravec0505 chapter 34 . 6/12
Are you ever thinking of coming back?
HartofBooks chapter 34 . 4/18
Oh no! Is there where it all ends? :( Bugger. Loved it though!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
whoa man
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 34 . 11/20/2016
MMMM update plzzzzzz
Jasmine chapter 34 . 11/11/2016
This story is so great and i want more
please write more. You kinda owe us, its been 4 years
naviskyy chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
You may or may not read but posting anyway... Love the mix between book and show..I love that his maker is godric in this story i m notbof fan of his maker in the books. Ive read the entire series.
Ruth786 chapter 34 . 10/20/2016
This story is a marvel and the I love the path it's taken. The fact Sookies potential as a fairy in human form is being explored more is exciting. Plus the rapport between her, Eric and godric is no endearing and genuine. I hop Goodric becomes sookies maker so he does not feel the third wheel anymore, also how much fun would it be if sookie lost her memory due to the witches which would truest test godric and Eric helping sookie to find their way back to them.
KitkatMoon chapter 34 . 10/18/2016
Amazing story
Guest chapter 34 . 9/3/2016
Just saying but it's been way over six months. ...
kaythefangirl chapter 34 . 8/19/2016
oml this is so good, you're an awesome writer like for real!
wshakes chapter 34 . 8/16/2016
is this story going to be finished? I just started and I'm beyond hooked!
Gabby-Hunter chapter 27 . 6/26/2016
Oh crap!
fundamental blue chapter 34 . 5/4/2016
Best E/S/G I've read so far. Very sad you haven't been back to finish it, even if it wouldn't be your idealized ending.
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »