Reviews for Burn Out the Sun
SwizzleStix18 chapter 34 . 5/24
Will you update this story? Its awesome!
Suzymeinen chapter 34 . 4/8
This a fanominal story. You've done a great job of twisting the plot points of cannon to fit your vision, which is way better! It looks like RL got in the way of you finishing this story but know that if you ever do contine it, I'll definately be back and I'll bring friends.
Suzymeinen chapter 12 . 4/7
So sexy!
Suzymeinen chapter 4 . 4/7
Talk in her sleep! Ha! I'd talk in my sleep if my dreams were that sexy too. Disappointed that it looks like this story is abandoned but I'm going to read it anyway cause it's just that good.
emma chapter 34 . 3/25
More please I cant get enough of it
Sar'Kalu chapter 34 . 2/26
No, it's not six months; it's damned three YEARS. Hell, where you at? This here is bloody impressive, you ever gonna finish it?
lisabit chapter 34 . 2/26
I have NO idea how I ended up in the middle of the story being in one of my browser windows, but I'm glad it did. Hopefully you'll be able to continue this one, it's a fantastic story.
MiniLover chapter 34 . 12/13/2014
Amazing and fun story!
cela chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
eric is so incredibly naughty, I love him!
cela chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
it looks like eric's ancient blood lit sookies spark!
ANGELES MARTINEZ chapter 34 . 10/29/2014
HOLA!
ME ENCANTA ESTA HISTORIA, DONDE SOOKIE NO ES TAN INGENUA, OJALA Y SUBAS MAS CAPITULOS, AL PARECER YA NO HAS PUBLICADO EN BASTANTE TIEMPO, TE AGRADEZCO ESTA LECTURA Y ESPERO Q LA CONTINUES

GRACIAS
AmericanAndroid chapter 34 . 10/25/2014
Please update this story soon. You have done such an incredibly good job with everything. Not many TB stories have over 1k reviews, that's proof enough! You can't quit. Maybe if you reread and re-visit it you will get your motivation and muse back! Personally I'd love to see another 34 chapters. You can do it! You rock!
AmericanAndroid chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
beautiful writing! Can't believe I've never seen this story before.
Noodles300830 chapter 34 . 8/28/2014
I can't wait to read the next chapter! I eagerly await :D
cela chapter 32 . 8/4/2014
poor jason and tara don't have a brain between them. sookie tells Jason their granddad has been to see her, that they are part fairy and his solution is to kill the vampires?
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »