Reviews for Burn Out the Sun
Ruth786 chapter 34 . 10/20
This story is a marvel and the I love the path it's taken. The fact Sookies potential as a fairy in human form is being explored more is exciting. Plus the rapport between her, Eric and godric is no endearing and genuine. I hop Goodric becomes sookies maker so he does not feel the third wheel anymore, also how much fun would it be if sookie lost her memory due to the witches which would truest test godric and Eric helping sookie to find their way back to them.
KitkatMoon chapter 34 . 10/18
Amazing story
Just saying but it's been way over six months. ...
kaythefangirl chapter 34 . 8/19
oml this is so good, you're an awesome writer like for real!
wshakes chapter 34 . 8/16
is this story going to be finished? I just started and I'm beyond hooked!
Gabby-Hunter chapter 27 . 6/26
Oh crap!
fundamental blue chapter 34 . 5/4
Best E/S/G I've read so far. Very sad you haven't been back to finish it, even if it wouldn't be your idealized ending.
fetching-trekky chapter 34 . 4/15
I love this story so much! I finished it within a 24 hr period. (24 hr specifically 'cause my sleep schedule is pretty crap) I was going to ask you to update soon, but I went to your profile first so I read what you have updated. congrats on your promotion, go luck on finding time to write, but don't forget to rest, and have fun at your awesome job! All that said, I am eagerly anticipating the next updatethanks for writing!
BellaLove14 chapter 34 . 3/17
Hi! According to FFN, this hasn't been updated since 2012-2013. Will you be updating soon or maybe putting it up for adoption? It's an awesome and I'm really sad to have gotten to the end-not-end.
jules3677 chapter 34 . 2/17
Finished reading the 34 chapters you have posted in this story. I have faint hope that one day you may be inspired to complete your story. Particularly impressed with how you brought the trio together. I have a fondness for Godric and believe the character was vastly underused in True Blood. So much potential up in flames. Like how you tied the show into your story. Cheered that your Sookie has some confidence and didn't second guess every decision made. Was quite relieved that you had 'Grandaddy Earl' and fae reinforcements appear to save the day and save Sookie. Would so enjoy reading more of your fascinating story.
fallondyson chapter 34 . 2/8
Liyaena chapter 34 . 1/21
Four jobs! ouch! I hope you're doing well, despite all the work. thanks for the story... I love it! I know I should have reviewed after each chapter, but I was sucked into the story. I think this is the most realistic E/S/G story I've come across, and I love you for it. Most of them seem incredible unnatural or OOC. I worry about Godric's ennui thoughboredom like that can't bode well for a 2000 year old vamp!
Liyaena chapter 4 . 1/20
"It was all very assuring.I love this lineit was quite unexpected and had me snorting with laughter!
bttrflybelle chapter 34 . 12/16/2015
Really hope you finish this one day! It's one of my all time favorites and I love reading it, really hope you continue it one day!
wolflover69 chapter 34 . 10/29/2015
Please continue this story if is very well written and I would love to read the complete story. .
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »