Reviews for Romeo to Cinderella: Ciel and Elizabeth
Erina Yuuko chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
...
It's so complex to evolve my feelings about this.
With me, "emotion welled"; the fanfiction, "absolutely exceptional".
Love it!
DACThePoissons chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
*breathing heavy* *Trying to contain fangirlng*
Lucy Heartfilia 24 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
*is crying* this is so god and so sad! ;_;
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Oh this is cute :P
MakaAlbarnxCronaForever1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
i love this couple! Lizzy x Ciel forever!
Missa chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ahhhhh I love this ! I really love the song too, although I prefer Miku Hatsunes version. Good Job!
Meggy chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Why Ciel x Lizzy? Cause they're SO CUTE TOGETHER...and she's given him everything. What more could he want?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I dont get it...Is this a story or a poem?
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I lisen to the song while reading. Tit was sweet and awsome! Nice.
NekoCherryChan chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awwww~~~~I love this 3 she was willing to give up everything to be with him!Now that's TRUE LOVE 3 ikr? She's just a kid!heck I was REALLY annoying as a kid lol but she is like my top character along with ciel 3 they are SO cute together :) thank you for this cute simple lovely ADORABLE story :) I loved reading it!Thank you~~~~~ :)
NekoCherryChan chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ninja Machine chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Very nice! I love that song! :D

Great story! :)
Sayuri Lilia chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i love this story a lot I am a ciel lizzie fan ;)please continueeeeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I thought this story was really beautiful. I dont know what anyone else said but id find it impossible to have gotten a bad review. I hope you keep writing stuff like this because i think it was really amazing
ShugoCharaLovey chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
he just had to take her soul? XD what you ask for is what you get ... it was still verry cuteified :D