Reviews for Continuity
BobWhite chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Good story,
quack-quack21 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
i really liked this story. could you maybe write a sequel?
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I've been waiting for some Glades fics and I love missing/extended scenes, and as I love this show, they need some missing scene fics! thank you!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Again...Another g-r-r-reat tag, mate! Very

in-character and whumpy and generally just

right up my alley in every single way. :D

your pal,

Sharma :)
cjhar chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
terrific story! I hope you write some more. I totally agree that this show needs more fics!
DinerGuy chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh wow. This was absolutely incredible! I too was saddened by the lack of gen and h/c for The Glades, so I was very glad to find your fic. And I agree with you on the not-so-great-but-with-promise opinion. ;)

Anyway, this story was awesome! I am very glad you wrote this missing scene, because I was all put out when the show skipped over the whole immediate aftermath part. And you did it really really well, too! You captured personalities perfectly, and the whump was awesome. :D

I do hope you'll write more like this soon! (And perhaps I'll join you in it as soon as I get any sort of good h/c ideas.)
mandlb65 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Hi there,

I like the show a lot...started watching halfway thru 1st season. There's not much fanfic out there yet and some just isnt very good. I really enjoyed your story, it was well written and you've got a good sense of the characters. I hope you'll write more :)

Lori
lizard971 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I read.

I liked.

I want more!

More hurt... more blood... more angst... Hehe.

Oh and I suck at reviewing. But I thought I'd let you know I read and enjoyed it. It's only fair.

Thanks and bring on more!
JuDei chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was great, thanks! I was sitting and wishing someone would write a missing scene for that ep, but not holding out much hope because the page for the Glades is not the liveliest section on . Viva good old gen h/c! And well-written to boot. I for one would love it if you'd write more. Seriously.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Great story! I really liked it
roguewriter729 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Great story - it was exactly what I have been looking for in a Glades fic. Hope to see you write more!
michallev chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hi,

Great fic. the Glades is my newest eddiction - just what I needed to start off the summer (it's only now been shown in Israel...).

I think you should definitely write more Glades fics. First, there aren't too may. second - yours was great. it was real and nicely written. i too found it hard to believe that anyone can stand this close to an explosion and remain standing... i would recomand you add in a little bit more angst to your stories- for some reason the angst fics always seem more realistic to me. but the hurt/comfort ganre, is also great.

please write more - and the sooner the better.

Michal