Reviews for How Not to Seem Mysterious
BloodyHell chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Pretty brave of Deeks, dunno if I could've done the same in his position.
untitled 401 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
This isn't a review so much as a comment. The way you incorporated Deeks mother and Kensi's way of thanking Deeks was very creative and I can picture the scenes in my head. Anyway it was really good and sometimes we need to hear (or in this case read) that someone thinks we did good, just like you implied in the fan fiction you wrote.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Awww. loved it. wish there were more like it. the sweet side of the partnership, talk about his past, knowing his mom, ect...
Misyel chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
-Everything will be okay.. So, please look at me alright?- misyel..
Haha.. :D
Bard15 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
you could get another chapter if you have a mind too...Callen didn't fair to well in the foster system...they were both abused as children...so a Deeks/Callen scene wouldn't be out of the question... (hint, hint !)
Violet Eternity chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Loved this story, it was really really good. Love Deeks.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Liked it. I wann the show to introduce Deeks' mom, soon.
kath46 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
i liked it we never see what could have happened to Deeks' mom, this had lots of good reasons about what could have happened to her, and how Deeks helps his mom. I liked the ending.
Celeri Extreme chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
So, I was sitting at my computer on the weekend, when my friend send me a link to this story and tells me to read it. And I check it out, and it is AWESOME! Seriously, this sooooo good, with the perfect amount of angst, with a bit of funny at the beginning! Genuis!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Huh, while I can't imagine Deeks telling the girl (and his team) the story of his messed up childhood this easily, I definitely like how you wrote it _

btw, "The Case gods have presented us with a gift." is that a quote or your idea? Cuz I really like the sound of it XD
Stormchilde chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Excellent look into the heart of Deeks! You’ve really got him down on how he deflects questions about his past.
melniewn chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is a great story; you said you weren't great at writing conversation, but I assure you that is incorrect. The conversations here flow very well. I am very sorry to hear this is a one shot; it has the makings of a very interest (if AU) story.
sunshinecutiebre chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Really really hope that you continue :). this was soooo good and really well written. i loved the beginning with the truth or dare thing. the situation stuff was sad but fit really well into the plot
Sprite chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Nice to see the subject of Deeks' dad being touched upon. But disappointed there was no conversation between Deeks and Kensi.
melkatt chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really like this story. Very well done, good insight into behavior and coping mechanisms. It should be more than a oneshot, in my opinion, maybe 2 or 3 more chapters? I'm anxious to hear the conversation Kensi has with Deeks . . . maybe find out a little more about Deeks, how shooting his father affected him, how Deeks rose above his childhood, what things happened to make him the man he is now . . . .?