Reviews for I Don't Want to Be Alone
ShayL92 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
This was great. Although I guess I'm a little late reading this so I don't know if you've abandoned this story or what. I'm a new fan of Ishihime and I just love their interactions. This story was so extremely fluffy that I can't stop thinking about it and it was so nice of Orihime and in character of her to stay and take care of Uryuu in his time of need. These two definitely need each other. I wish we could've seen what was going to happen next with them. I'm dying to know if Uryuu's reiatsu (I'm assuming that's Japanese for spiritual pressure. Sorry I don't know any Japanese.) gets better. I have always loved Uryuu since he first appeared in episode 11 of Bleach even though he was introduced as an enemy of sorts to Ichigo and then later on when he became his ally was pretty cool because they work better as a team. Anyway I seem to have gotten way ahead of myself but thanks for the slight Ishihime (although to me it was pretty major but that's just me).
PinkyBunny chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
This is...the best story I've ever read.
This was your first story, but it was your best... this is the only one I've read from you X3
This was good X3
Amulet Misty chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
I'm loving this story so far! I think the characters are not too OOC, I'd say they're pretty IC in fact. I love how you're showing that Ryuuken does care about Ishida :'D
Eto117 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I'm liking it so far and I think everyone is pretty much IC. Are you continuing this?
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Uryuu and Orihime make a good team, although I do not like them as a couple. You do conversation pieces quite nicely. I like how Uryuu let Orihime know that he knew the main reason that she stayed overnight with him. She needed to get away from all that had happened. Orihime, Uryuu, Sado and Ichigo are all haunted by the memories of what they have endured in Hueco Mundo. It was really good of Uryuu to let Orihime know how much she is appreciated. She often feels that she doesn't contribute much, which is not true. It was also good that she learns about what happened to Uryuu and Renji. Orihime has the tendency to concentrate only on what happens to Ichigo.
Haddrell chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
The flashback you wrote is very touching and very interesting. This hasnt been confirmed in Bleach but it wouldnt surprise me if Uryuu has been sick a lot when he was a child. It is possible that even in "present day" Bleach Uryuu has other underlying health issues in addition to his low blood pressure.

But I think this is part of the reason why Uryuu has been stubborn, tough and proud although the main reason is definitely the way his father brought him up. Ryuuken detests "weakness" and has drilled this from early on into his son. I can see that Uryuu is still afraid of appearing weak especially when it comes to certain people. Therefore this flashback is definitely in character.

Ryuuken cares about his son although how much is a difficult question to answer.

Also this time, reading about Uryuu and Orihime being together made me smile. :)
queenlexa chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS FIC SOOOOOOO MUCH 3

I haven't read an Ishihime fic in a LONG time, so today i just really felt like reading one, i chose this one because it was recommended to me by a couple of friends who read it, and I absolutely love i 3
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You have done a good job of keeping everyone in character. Orihime is sweet and caring without being saccharin sweet. Uryuu is reserved, but not to the point of being rude. Ryuuken shows that he cares about his son without being his appearing too overtly concerned. Your story is nicely written, and has a good flow and an actual plot. Good job!
rattie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
For a first fanfic, I think this is really good! You have a nice writing style and everyone is in character for the most part. I'll be looking forward to reading more stories from you.
Haddrell chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Especially for a first Bleach fanfiction, this is excellent! I enjoyed reading this story very much.

I think everyone is in character. Ryuuken is a matter of opinion anyway. I dont think Tite Kubo has been very clear about his real attitude towards his son either and it is therefore open to debate. I have a much worse opinion of Ryuuken than you but on the other hand I would welcome it if I find out one day that I am wrong and you are right. :)

I like reading time-skip stories also because they are so rare and I would love to read more of this kind. Your story fits very well. It is nice to read how everyone is close, everyone is caring for each other - something I miss so much in the new arc. It seems nowadays without Orihime Ishida would be really alone.

I am looking forward to read another chapter - and hopefully this wont be your first and last Bleach story! :D