Reviews for Three Anomalies Have Been Detected
ravage666 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
I cannot wait to see how wheatley will interact with the Eds, keep up the good work
TrapEds chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
YES. MORE OF THIS BRILLIANCE! I would beat you up for grammar and spelling errors, but I am having far too much fun enjoying this story and your hilarious writing style to dig for very long. The only thing a bit odd with this story is the lack of describing what is happening; while it does lead to a very entertaining style, someone who never played Portal one and two will be very confused. It does make one want to play and learn more about the games, however.
TrapEds chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Oh my lord, YES, A NEW CHAPTER! I was almost certain that this story had died and disappeared into the internet abyss... Good to see that you are still working on this, it's just too good to lose!
The only grammatical error I could find was right here:
"Eddy put on a show of deep contemplation for the heck of it; really, there was just one thing left for them to adults were useless, they were trapped, and leaving this room would probably mean death."
It looks like you were going to write "...there was just one thing left for them to do. Adults were useless..."
TrapEds chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
The only grammatical error I could find was right here:

uh, if this pops up twice I apologize; I wasn't sure if it posted the first time.
Yue Twili chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
...When will the Eds encounter Chell?

And was that Wheatley at the end of the chapter? Somehow, that sounds JUST like him.

Update whenever you get the chance, please!
Aryashi chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
YES YES YES YEEEEEES! Thank you so much for updating! I can't wait to see where this story goes! :)
TrapEds chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
"Haha, I am assertive Ed! FEAR ME!"

I died right there. Oh lord, this is brilliant. Please continue this. PLEASE. You're such an excellent writer!
TrapEds chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh my god, the banter you put between the Eds is absolutely PERFECT. :D :D
Aryashi chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY.

Seriously, you've managed to capture the tone of Portal and the tone of Ed Edd 'n Eddy perfectly. I really hope you continue this, and I can't wait to see more! XD
GodzillaMaster chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Are there going to be new chapters to this? It's a fun story so far.
RedVsBlue327 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Was the comic book Ed read the ratman one?

Yay, we get to see madness! While expected, It was a nice plot change and evil cliffhanger. Love the moments of humor you fit in without making it awkward, as well as Chells point of view. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Take your time but update soon!
CladviaMongoose chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Absolutely Fabu. You have Eddy and Ed perfectly in character. Write mre soon.

Love-

Sis.
Recursive Sweatpants chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
An Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fanfic that is well-written? Somewhat rare, but there are a few gems out there.

A Portal fanfic that is well-written and doesn't involve human/AI romance? Even rarer.

An Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fanfic crossed over with Portal that's well-written and interesting? I know of only two in existence. And this is one of them.

You would not believe how refreshing it is to see a story with the three Eds acting like...well, the EDS! You really have their personalities down, not just in dialogue but their actions as well! Even with the crossover with Portal, it really felt like Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, which is very hard to capture just right in written form. To find a story that's this well-written and crossed over with Portal, one of my favorite games? You, madam (your profile is quite amusing, another rarity on this site), have made me a very happy person.

Normally I try to give some criticism, even on stories that I really like but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with yours right off the bat. You missed a period somewhere ("Shut up, Ed") but that's all I really noticed. Your writing is descriptive and flavorful and the plot is smooth and well-thought out and everyone is more in-character than I could ever make them.

Really, all I can say is keep up the good work! This looks like it'll turn into a really interesting and really fun story, something I haven't seen in an Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fic for long while. I hope you stick with this to the end!

(And you say this is your FIRST story? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Pens are a very useful tool indeed!