Reviews for The Best of Both Worlds
ritzkiaprilia chapter 8 . 4/28
Awesome XD
so in this story the both of them (Nagisa & Shizuma) is wealthy :3
and nagisa will be Miator's council president and after graduation she will take over his family's company, it is really cool
Syein chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
oh wow, I really love your plot. The story is just so amazing, it like a new series all over.
Okaa-sama chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Great Story! Very touching, loved the ending
Shizsuki Kuga Fujino chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
HOLA
QUE HERMOSA HISTORIA
OJALA HAGA OTRA IGUAL
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
AWESOME! There's no other word for it, this is the best Strawberry Panic fanfic I've ever read! :)
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
this is my first strawberry panic fanfiction to read and i was glad, but theres a few scratch in it like the grammar and some mispelled words well not that i really cared but i love this one! :)
the cold raven chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
hahaah well i guess arrange marriages do work out. hahaha
Blaze4ujc chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Fanfuckingtastic. Bravo
Blaze4ujc chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Fanfuckingtastic. Bravo
DarkAdarah chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
wait wait , i don't understand why nagisa don't want be with shizuma , with the adorable , awesome and caring woman she is ... please explicate me because i have lost the line of the story
Justicez chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
That was certainly a wonderful story. Had lots of plot twists, cliff hangers and lots of fluffy goodness xD

Minus some missing words, spelling errors and occasional wrong sentence structures, it was exceptionally well written. I wish you well in all your writing endeavors!

Justicez
Mio-Dono chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
I love this so much thank-you for making this! :3
romancejunky chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
I truly enjoyed this chapter and how you ended this great story. I hope to see some follow up chapters or even a whole followup story on what happens after this story but I won't push you to do something that you may not want to write. There is great potential for this story past this point and again I do hope to see one in the future. I enjoyed the song that nagisa wrote in order to apologize to shizuma and just a reminder you left plenty of room for side stories on the rest of the cast after they left the concert and what happens to them after they get back to school. By this I mean if they stay in touch with each other or if other relationships are born from their meeting. I'm glad this turned out well and I look forward to seeing what else you have planned if anything for this story.
Stavri chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
nice chapter. finally every problem is solved and our two girls ended up together. the final scene between shizuma and nagisa was very sweet. i feel so happy for them. i really enjoyed the interaction sxn on the stage. it made me very excited. seeing nagisa acting 'manly' for once it was very awesome. in general i had a nice time reading the last chapter. you did a great job. i hope to see more stories from you in the near future. good luck and see you around!
devilhamster chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
great story. love it very much. thanks for the story.