Reviews for Sudden Surprises
Rumi Amano chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
NO NOT IKUTO! Although it's a good story... Idk whether to love or hate XD WRITE ON!
Aikochan 123 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
O.O wow.. just, wow. I can't believe they died! *Cries in a corner* BUT PLEASE UPDATE! This is exciting!
Faliara chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
... When you update, I'm not reading. I HATE TRAGEDY STORIES.
AliceKat chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO! not a fan girl of Ikuto but I am a huge fan of Amuto, so... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
ThatBakerNerd chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Yes painting over blood is weird.

Dont get mad cause u asked.

And plz hurry with next chappy!

Thx!
PageofHeart chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
NOOOOOOOO! You made my two favourite male characters die! Nahh. Don't really hate you. Well, I think the cement bit was alittle wierd but ok. Also, are you writing this before or after you read Shugo Chara Encore 'cuz Nagi already told Amu that he was Nade. Just saying. BTW can I email you about Shugo Chara Truth Or Dare? I know this is totally irrelevant but I just created my acc. and I don't wanna wait 24 hours! Thanks! I think you should really continue this story and a little humor is OK here and there. It keeps me from going to Emo-chan. BTW tell Kukai-sempai I found Emo-chan :P. You are an awesome writer and I really love all your fanfics. SHUGO CHARA 4EVA! Byeeeee~
Aidorable chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
I already hated you for killing Nagi... Only joking. XD

If I saw someone painting over blood stains, I would run for my life. And hide under my duvet. ;_;

Poor Utau, having to see Ikuto like that. I thought Kirishima was going to kill himself at first..
Fading to Black chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Apple-chan...what are you trying to prove? :P Anyway, I'm not ecstatic, but if it fits in with your story I have no qualms about you killing Ikuto off. In reality, I thought the mysterious guy Kirishima or whatever his name was was going to kill himself.

And the Detective Rima chapters were nice. They'd make good fillers.
socio-intellectual chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
OF COURSE IM FREAKING HPPY! *jumping with joy* THE HENTAI NEKO IS DEAD! *stops for a moment* I do feel bad for Utau-chii though...Aw well! UPDATE SOOOOOON! FEEEL BETTER UTAU! *starts jumping with joy sayin 'IKUTOS DEAD! IKUTOS DEAD!' :D

-Ama ;3
Chocolate covered charas chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
HEY, you're alive :D But now a bunch of people are gonna kill, cause you killed Ikuto. D: But least you're alive, and writeing! UPDATE!
AmyNChan chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
WAAAAAAHHHH WHY YOU MAKE ME SO SAD!

*hiding in dark corner with nothing but my tears to give me company*
socio-intellectual chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Just a bit. And YAYZ! UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

-Ama
Aquarius.Rise chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Am I a bad person if I didn't feel anything? 030

It was too funny to be a tragedy, but I'm glad you know what you're doing. It was a nice story, by the way.
Aidorable chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I didn't review the first chapter, so I'm going to put both reviews into one. _

NAGIHIKO GOT KILLED?

...Kirishima must die. End of.

I'm glad you're continuing this, since I really want to know why he killed him. ._.

Rima the detective 8D

I think it was a little comedic for a tragic story, but it's up to you how you write it. :)

This is good, can't wait until the next chapter :D
SuperBlizzardJack chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
DAMN U KIRISHIMA! U SHOULDNT MAKE THIS A ONESHOT! IF THIS WAS A STORY IT COULD BE HUGE! Can u please consider of making this a story? I want Kirishima to meet his doom XDDD

Blizzard