Reviews for Feelings into Words
021vi0 chapter 14 . 4/15
Oh! Kawaii
OpheliaLagoon chapter 14 . 1/22
I seriously loved this. You wrote Izaya and Shizuo so well. They weren't instantly head over heels in love which I really like, it seems more realistic that way. Even if you say this is really embarassing and not to read it I still really like it.
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
SO KAWAII!
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Awwwww, that was so, so, soooo sweet! *-* Even if it was your first work, it was seriously cute and adorable non the less! Loved it! :3
Masari13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Shizuo growled at the thing on the ground that called itself a man. WEll i laughed the hell out of me when i read that ! xDDDDD
WolfGoddess chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. So adorable.
OriKira chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
well, this fic was actually interesting. And the end was beautiful. You did a good job describing everything and especially,their feelings. Well done 3
deatheater1690 chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
agh-agh! cant breathe! * hands around throat * KA-BOOM! * skull blows open * . . . * whispers last words * " to . . . ADORIBLE! " * cough, cough * . . . . . * dead *
deatheater1690 chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
. . . . . . . . . . . . . * mind completely blown! * KA-BOMM!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Awww SO CUTE3
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
Asdfggjkll! ALL THE SHIZAYA FLUFF IS KILLING ME! Goshl I just love it when fanfics make them hug each other! Cute cute fic btw!
EpikalStorms chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
LovelySpiral chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Very cute, aw. :')
anime1hinata chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
OMFG! That was so adorable and cute! I absolutely love love LOVE it! I'm melting inside
Deceptively Sane chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
This story was so cute! / I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews.