Reviews for Feelings into Words
emmytink chapter 14 . 8/5
THAT WAS GREAT!
I loved it
RandomReader chapter 14 . 2/21
Beautiful splendid amazing! CUTE!
Elizabeth chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
OMG SO KAWAII!
inlovewithshizaya chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
Awww... I really like stories were Izaya is sick and Shizuo cares for him, but most of the time they are so short. Yours had a really good plot to it.
DrowningInTheHourglass chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
You think your first fic was bad? You should read mine. This actually has a plot (I think) and is well written.
021vi0 chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
Oh! Kawaii
OpheliaLagoon chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
I seriously loved this. You wrote Izaya and Shizuo so well. They weren't instantly head over heels in love which I really like, it seems more realistic that way. Even if you say this is really embarassing and not to read it I still really like it.
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
SO KAWAII!
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Awwwww, that was so, so, soooo sweet! *-* Even if it was your first work, it was seriously cute and adorable non the less! Loved it! :3
Masari13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Shizuo growled at the thing on the ground that called itself a man. WEll i laughed the hell out of me when i read that ! xDDDDD
WolfGoddess chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. So adorable.
OriKira chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
well, this fic was actually interesting. And the end was beautiful. You did a good job describing everything and especially,their feelings. Well done 3
deatheater1690 chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
agh-agh! cant breathe! * hands around throat * KA-BOOM! * skull blows open * . . . * whispers last words * " to . . . ADORIBLE! " * cough, cough * . . . . . * dead *