Reviews for rhythm of the heart
stars shine out chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awwww! I completely adore this! It's absolutley amazing!
lowi chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. Mad, this freeverse was so beautiful; I lovedlovedLOVED it!

You write beautifully, I love how you'd characterised them both, lorcan not believing in love and Lucy not in fairytales - at first ;3

And molly's little input - adorable!

It flowed so nice, and the whole "rhythm" thing was gorgeous :3

"so sure, in your dreams he might be yours

but everywhere else he's no one's

[single and happy, baby]"

That bit was my absolute favourite!

Yep, I loved it! &hearts
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Maddy, that is adorable. I love your freeverses so much, you have a real talent for them. And I also adore LucyLorcan, oh so very much.

I particularly loved:

[he tastes like sunshine and sweet berries

but you won't tell him that]

and:

maybe life's just a fairytale

but you've got your prince and your happy ending

so you're set to the end

both those stanzas are so perfectly LucyandLorcan.

Spellbinding! :D
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh, I liked this, Mad! I loved the way you started it with the, "thrum-thrum-thrums" - it really added a sort of rhythm to the whole piece. And I love Dreamer!Lucy, and I liked how you made Lorcan the contrast to her. Loved this line:

"[he tastes like sunshine and sweet berries

but you won't tell him that]"

So cute. You're such an amazing writer, Mad! Nice work on this!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Ooh, this was a really cool freeverse, Mad! :D The constant tempo of the heartbeats that you put in there really made it stand out, and it was quite intriguing how it all fit together :) I really liked the different formatting with the brackets and how you could "hear" the heartbeats - like I said, that was really cool and interesting :)

Great job, and keep writing!
Impossible to reach chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
OMG Mad this is beautiful, I never read something like this
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011

yo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Dude, this is adorable.

Lovely.
oh finnick chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Das ist sehr fantastich, Madeline! {and here's when I pray to Merlin and Rowling and even Hugo Weasley that what I just said made even an ounce of sense! :\ I fail at Deutsch.

Anyway, I LOVE IT, mainly because I love everything you write because you're just that damn good! Seriously, you're going up there on my list of inspirations. Never ever ever doubt your writing darling, and never doubt yourself.

I like the idea of the heart beat, with the thrum thrum thrum and the break break break - it has a good effect. It's Beautiful, and this review is long. xD love you.