Reviews for 1 800 SOS
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
This was really great! :D
Reviews to Master chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
WAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! THIS STORY WAS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL I LOVED IT WITH ALL MY HEART THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM IN TEARS!

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. PERFECTION. AMAZING. YOU'RE SO AMAZING. WOW. I'M SO HAPPY YOU FINISHED IT THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I READ. HONESTLY.
Reviews to Master chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
OHMYFUCKINGGOSH THIS IS SO EMOTIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL AND I'M TEARING UP IN A SAD MESS BUT I'M HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME AND I'M SO GLAD YOU FINISHED THIS BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE NEVER READ IT BUT DESTINY BROUGHT US TOGETHER SO THANK YOU UNIVERSE.

HUMAN KINDESS IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. IT HELPED ME.
Reviews to Master chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
HOLYFUCKHOLYSHITHOLYCRAPIMDYINGANDTIREDBUTTHISSTORYWONTLETMEGOTOBEDWOWYOUREAMAZINGATWRITING.
Reviews to Master chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
YES YES HE DID NOW STOP THINKING AND HOBBLE YOUR HOBBIT ASS OVER TO KURT RIGHT NOW M'KAY?
Reviews to Master chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
OH GOSH OVER PROTECTIVE DADDY BURT TO THE RESCUE YAS.

KURT HAS A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO HOLY SHIT.

POOR BLAINE IS SO CONFUSED.
Reviews to Master chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
*collectively lungs burst from screaming too much*
Reviews to Master chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
OHMYFUCKING-

KICK THEIR ASSES BLAINE! HIT THEM WITH YOUR FUCKING CRUTCH.
Reviews to Master chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Okay, first of all, I fucking DIED of laughter when Kurt asked himself if he was DEFECTIVE. That-That was THE funniest thing I've EVER read. Like, OHMIGOSH WTF? God, I love you so much for that.

I'm an SO loving this story right now. And I couldn't help but laugh when Blaine said he was the only gay kid to be shot. I felt bad afterwards but the irony was great!

This-This story. Unf. So good. AND MIKE CHANG?! REALLY KURT? What would Mike THINK?! XD
Reviews to Master chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
*collectively screams lungs out*
Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
*GAAAAAAASSSSSSSSPSSSSSSS*

NO. NO. NO.

OH. MY. GOSH.

BLAINE. HOLY. SHIT.
Reviews to Master chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Wow. Wowowowowowowowowowow. Honestly, if you ended the story right then and there I would still clap for you. But! You didn't! Which is tubular. Which means I get to read more of your delicious writing. So, yay!

I'm SOSO happy for you Kurt. More than anything. Oh gosh, this is so intense. Great job Blaine for helping him! You saved the love of your life.
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Ugh. Ugh. Uf.

So emotional. I'm dying. Wow. Intense. Go Blaine. Woo!
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Augh. My heart is shattering into a thousand tiny pieces. I could never handle the idea of suicide, the image of it, how it happens. It just triggers something in my mind and I just start to cry. I've had suicidal thoughts before and was very close to doing it, but I got out of the rut and now I feel better than anything. I was in a deep hole in middle school, it was bad, but now it's like it happened in another lifetime.

'S weird how your story makes me talk about things I wouldn't tell a complete stranger. It feels good to talk about it. I feel for ya, Kurtie. Don't worry, you're in good hands, or ears.
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Not gonna lie, I almsot threw up reading this chapter. I was never good with blood and suicide is a very sore subject for me. Did I mention how queasy I am too?

Other than my own problems, this chapter was wow. So emotional and /very/ realistic. I felt as if I was there with Kurt (hence my gagging.) I don't think a fanfic has ever made me gag before, I literally covered ny nouth to hold down the casserole. It was coming back like a bitch with a mission.

Really great start. I feel SO bad for Kurt.