Reviews for 1 800 SOS
Nevrandil chapter 14 . 6/14/2020
This was wonderful Thank you for sharing it

Nevrandil chapter 8 . 6/14/2020
As soon as you said 'hang out for High School kids' I knew shit would go down *sigh*

When Blaine thinks that Kurt is 2 whole years younger than him.. is he still thinking he's 21?

Great chapter

Nevrandil chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
Underage and drinking? And then driving after drinking? Whilst having no experience drinking? KURT!

When he said Mike Chang I lost it.. oh Kurt..

Can't wait to see how he's going to turn this around to the full truth.

KlaineTavery chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
this is such a touching story I'm legit balling my eyes out an act of kindness can save someones life
carol021987 chapter 13 . 1/1/2019
The last few paragraphs of chapter 13 is some of the most beautiful writing I have ever read. I wish I could convey my thoughts as well as you.
tea-of-love-e chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
Awww, that ending is adorable! Love it! I'm so happy things got better :)
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
This was really great! :D
Reviews to Master chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
WAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! THIS STORY WAS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL I LOVED IT WITH ALL MY HEART THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM IN TEARS!

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. PERFECTION. AMAZING. YOU'RE SO AMAZING. WOW. I'M SO HAPPY YOU FINISHED IT THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I READ. HONESTLY.
Reviews to Master chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
OHMYFUCKINGGOSH THIS IS SO EMOTIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL AND I'M TEARING UP IN A SAD MESS BUT I'M HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME AND I'M SO GLAD YOU FINISHED THIS BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE NEVER READ IT BUT DESTINY BROUGHT US TOGETHER SO THANK YOU UNIVERSE.

HUMAN KINDESS IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. IT HELPED ME.
Reviews to Master chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
HOLYFUCKHOLYSHITHOLYCRAPIMDYINGANDTIREDBUTTHISSTORYWONTLETMEGOTOBEDWOWYOUREAMAZINGATWRITING.
Reviews to Master chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
YES YES HE DID NOW STOP THINKING AND HOBBLE YOUR HOBBIT ASS OVER TO KURT RIGHT NOW M'KAY?
Reviews to Master chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
OH GOSH OVER PROTECTIVE DADDY BURT TO THE RESCUE YAS.

KURT HAS A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO HOLY SHIT.

POOR BLAINE IS SO CONFUSED.
Reviews to Master chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
*collectively lungs burst from screaming too much*
Reviews to Master chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
OHMYFUCKING-

KICK THEIR ASSES BLAINE! HIT THEM WITH YOUR FUCKING CRUTCH.
Reviews to Master chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Okay, first of all, I fucking DIED of laughter when Kurt asked himself if he was DEFECTIVE. That-That was THE funniest thing I've EVER read. Like, OHMIGOSH WTF? God, I love you so much for that.

I'm an SO loving this story right now. And I couldn't help but laugh when Blaine said he was the only gay kid to be shot. I felt bad afterwards but the irony was great!

This-This story. Unf. So good. AND MIKE CHANG?! REALLY KURT? What would Mike THINK?! XD