Reviews for MLT: Muggle Liaison Team
A chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Hi North, according to you're list of stories on You're Bio-page this story is finished. But after reading it it doesn't seem to have a real ending. Is it really finished or what?
memnarch chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
I realize the chances of seeing more of this are pretty slim, given that it hasn't been updated in 5 years, but the set up is intriguing and I've enjoyed the future MIT stories. It would be nice to see their inaugural mystery resolved.
Teneombre chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
it's a story wich deserve to be finish, I think. The MLT is an interesting concept and I wish I could read their first investigation :) Plus, I like the caracters involved in :) By the way, I dunno if it's because I am bad in english or because the caracters speak weird but I hardly understand the chapter 2.
Good luck and thanks for dat read :)

catly

Ten
BeckNiece chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Looking forward to seeing more of this and how these four work together. It will also give us more of Bobbie.

Thanks for all the episodes of your one very long, extremely good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
ok. this chapter needs a lot of brain power. it is simple but complicated at the same time. I think it is the result of OCs having a normal drink in a Muggle pub? ngayonatkailanman
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
oh dear me... it was all normal and such then this? phew!

love it, ngayonatkailanman
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
politics much? brilliant as usual
ngayonatkailanman
stealacandy chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Wow, I haven't realized that all the stories in your portfolio are, in fact, one series. with quite a few good ones. Sadly, these tend to be in progress. But, last updated in mid-2014 is one thing, last updated in 2011 is quite a bit more alarming.

Is this story still in-progress, or has progress come to a halt?

Because, you know, you built all this suspense with a good mystery story, and then... nothing for 4 years. Which sucks, really. What a cruel thing to do!
Becky chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Like this group of ladies. Please finish this story. Thanks.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Oooh, where's the ending?
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Maybe, i should focus on your complete works for the time being... but I was so curious your MIT stories, and of course I had to start at the begining. Plus I really wanted to see more of Bobbie, she is a very interesting character, and I thought this would be a good place to look. Despite the shortness of this I am still really enjoying it and looking foreward to the next chapter.
runasyoulike chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I love your stories. ALL of them. They're so perfect, I don't even know what to say. I like everything about them.

*hopefully* The rest of this story won't happen to be lying around in your harddrive, will it? I can't imagine not finding out what's going to happen.

Thank you for all of your wonderful stories, including this one, and please update as soon as you can.
Quidditch73 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
I look forward to reading the rest, but did I miss where Bobbie was first introduced?
poser16 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

poser16
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
North,
Is there a reason you haven't continued this story, or did it evolve? I know this unit is in existence. So? What's the direction? This is an absolute terrific path of law enforcement.
FoM