Reviews for MLT: Muggle Liaison Team
stealacandy chapter 3 . 3/22
Wow, I haven't realized that all the stories in your portfolio are, in fact, one series. with quite a few good ones. Sadly, these tend to be in progress. But, last updated in mid-2014 is one thing, last updated in 2011 is quite a bit more alarming.

Is this story still in-progress, or has progress come to a halt?

Because, you know, you built all this suspense with a good mystery story, and then... nothing for 4 years. Which sucks, really. What a cruel thing to do!
Becky chapter 3 . 1/26
Like this group of ladies. Please finish this story. Thanks.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Oooh, where's the ending?
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Maybe, i should focus on your complete works for the time being... but I was so curious your MIT stories, and of course I had to start at the begining. Plus I really wanted to see more of Bobbie, she is a very interesting character, and I thought this would be a good place to look. Despite the shortness of this I am still really enjoying it and looking foreward to the next chapter.
The Intergalactic Detective chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I love your stories. ALL of them. They're so perfect, I don't even know what to say. I like everything about them.

*hopefully* The rest of this story won't happen to be lying around in your harddrive, will it? I can't imagine not finding out what's going to happen.

Thank you for all of your wonderful stories, including this one, and please update as soon as you can.
Quidditch73 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
I look forward to reading the rest, but did I miss where Bobbie was first introduced?
poser16 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

poser16
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
North,
Is there a reason you haven't continued this story, or did it evolve? I know this unit is in existence. So? What's the direction? This is an absolute terrific path of law enforcement.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
North,
I actually have an idea of what these Muggles stumbled upon. I'm holding my breath until I read the next.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
North,
As you can see I'm catching up. Unlike Robards, I like the idea of a MLT. It's needed. After everything that Riddle did, and possibly exposed the Magical world, in addition to how close the two worlds are. There are so many more Muggle law enforcement officers, and hundreds of on the street cameras. It's only a matter of time until something happens and is observed and recorded. The Wizarding world needs to adapt to a more modern world.
FoM
PS I can't wait to see Lavender show Robards and the rest of the old timers what a great Auror she is.
Marinka chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
This an interesting story, makes me wonder what that bird, that flown out of room, was?
laurenthulard chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Hi! I really like this story, it is interesting to see how they end up with each other. Please update soon, I'm really curious to see how they'll solve it and if Lavender and Susan will become closer.
MrRobertsIII chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Please update this very interesting fic. Nice to see a different cast of characters.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Excellent start. Like Robards pov.
chatterpeach chapter 3 . 1/6/2013