Reviews for MLT: Muggle Liaison Team
laurenthulard chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Hi! I really like this story, it is interesting to see how they end up with each other. Please update soon, I'm really curious to see how they'll solve it and if Lavender and Susan will become closer.
MrRobertsIII chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Please update this very interesting fic. Nice to see a different cast of characters.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Excellent start. Like Robards pov.
chatterpeach chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
update please :(
Alice chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
This is a great story. A muggle liaison team is a great idea, and clearly much needed by the auror office. I've read your other stories involving this team, but I'd love to see this one finished too!
Dagda chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Obliviation (altering a person's memories could, like the Imperius Curse, be used to alter their behaviour and must be avoided wherever possible).

i assume you are referring to the trouble in Grave days between Hermione and her parents due her using magic on them, but she did in fact not use Obliviate on them (see quote below), Obliviate seems to be able to only Wipe people memories (Hermione uses Obliviate on the death ether in responds to Harrys request for memory wipe, so we must assume that this is purpose), Hermione created false memories
for her parents, Obliviate is of course is still dangerous, Just look at lockhart or Bertha Jorkins(assuming this is the spell mr. Crouch used), but you would have to delete a lot of memories for people to alter their behaviour, look again at Lockhart, in the "order of the Phoenix" he barely knows who he is, but his behaviour haven't really changed.

‘You’re the boss,’ said Ron, sounding profoundly relieved. ‘But I’ve never done a Memory Charm.’
‘Nor have I,’ said Hermione, ‘but I know the theory.’
She took a deep, calming breath, then pointed her wand at Dolohov’s forehead and said, ‘Obliviate.’
from chapter 9: A place to hide. Deathly Hallows
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Interesting start, I hope that there is mor to come
jadely31 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Great set up. This story has much potential. I like the characters, their proposed roles and checkered pasts. Hope you can update again soon.
potternut190 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Great to see the work Harry is doing shaking up the establishment. Also great to read about the creation of the MLT and how you tie all these people together.
potternut190 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Yay more MIT!
Katara97 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Three chapters in and I already love the inter-character dynamic that you're crafting. I'm excited to see how the team turns out.
The Dain chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Solid start. I liked the way Robards struggled against his highly conservative views and prejudices and couldn't quite shed them despite being aware of them. But how the hell did a nonmagical police offer get accepted into the Auror program? :)
k Toor chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I knew Polly reminded me of Tonks, and I love that you tied the two together! I also like that this ties in with the other story, I'm looking froward to see how these chacracters will all work together and how they will build their own system.
rebecka chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
I love this chapter! Looking forward to the next chapters:)

Thank you for posting!

/Rebecka
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Sounds like lots of interesting characters frequent that bar - I can tell that it's no place I'd feel comfortable, but Lavender held her own just fine! She's gutsy, for sure! :) I'm really curious now what Bobbie's uncle's story is, so I hope you'll update soon.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »